Requests & Ideas - page 714

Thank you for the thread link Mladen. I have read this previously, very informative and actually where I first learned all my Centred TMA knowledge. And while I understand the LWMA is the "non-repainting" version of the centred TMA, the repainting bands of the TMA+CG.mq4 indicator are not a direct derivative of the centred TMA. Rather they are a blend of the Centred TMA and Center of Gravity indicators as I understand the TMA+CG indicator. Therefore to see the actual position of the TMA+CG bands in history one would need to code the TMA+CG bands to suit a LWMA and make them non-repainting would they not? (Using what is incorrectly termed the "TMA_True" to get an accurate picture of the TMA+CG bands in history would not work as it would only plot where the "plain" TMA bands have been). Or am I confused?

trabsuper:
Thank you for the thread link Mladen. I have read this previously, very informative and actually where I first learned all my Centred TMA knowledge. And while I understand the LWMA is the "non-repainting" version of the centred TMA, the repainting bands of the TMA+CG.mq4 indicator are not a direct derivative of the centred TMA. Rather they are a blend of the Centred TMA and Center of Gravity indicators as I understand the TMA+CG indicator. Therefore to see the actual position of the TMA+CG bands in history one would need to code the TMA+CG bands to suit a LWMA and make them non-repainting would they not? (Using what is incorrectly termed the "TMA_True" to get an accurate picture of the TMA+CG bands in history would not work as it would only plot where the "plain" TMA bands have been). Or am I confused?
The bands are a direct derivative of the centered TMA (centered TMA +- some value - please check the code, which makes it as direct as it can be)

I want a code to automatically set the zoom state of my chart to minimum.

this is to be included in a EA that depends on this minimum zoom state to work.

gbenga Ayodele:

I want a code to automatically set the zoom state of my chart to minimum.

this is to be included in a EA that depends on this minimum zoom state to work.

ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SCALE,0) or ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SCALE,5) (whichever you consider the "minimum zoom state")

Mladen Rakic:
ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SCALE,0) or ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SCALE,5) (whichever you consider the "minimum zoom state")

Thanks very much....

Hi everybody
I tried to modify this one histogram indicator and I wrote this topic :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/211705

This is simple histogram with bars from chart. Each one bar starts from "0". Now I want to add offset to every bar which isn't first one of it's own kind (bull/bear). That way the only first bar of it's own kind (bull/bear) will start from "0" and every next bar of it's own kind (bull/bear) will starts with offset.
I got help from here but still can't handle with this. 
thanks
indicator modify
indicator modify
  • www.mql5.com
here is my *flat chart* indicator...

Good day can some one help me fix the 3 indicator within this folder, It doesn't show on my the graph.

The Elder_Impulse_system doesn't show on H1 TF, I don't know why !

Mladen Rakic:
Use some of the new Gann high low activators, set the higher time frame and set the interpolate to false

Hi I am trying to find where I change interpolation of this indicator, could kindly indicate it or post a image? Thakns I m new on MT5

shwafaty:

Hi I am trying to find where I change interpolation of this indicator, could kindly indicate it or post a image? Thakns I m new on MT5

The interpolation is a parameter in the parameters list (if it was made by me, then it is usually the last parameter in the list of parameters if the indicator is multi time frame indicator).

PS: : It (the interpolation) is effective only when you are using multi time frame mode (ie: higher time frame) - otherwise it is not used by the regular calculation

Mladen Rakic:

Don't know if this one deserves the "3" in the version, but called it that way

First of all a couple of words of explanation : in this one the dll version of Hodrick Prescott filter is used again. The reason for reverting it is that Hodrick Prescott filter recalculation is not limited to "Period" bars and since dll version is faster in doing the recalculation of the whole thing, it does not hurt to cut down PC resources usage whenever it is possible (this is the only reason for reverting the usage to dll version of HP filter).

From the above description other necessary change in code is obvious : when HP filter is used, all the "SampleSize" bars of HP filter must be re-read (since they could have change way back) and it is done now (which solves the problem of false calculations and of a "repainting" due to lack of the actual HP filter data). Most obvious manifestation of this change is in constant amplitude and / or phase changed data display even when the chosen bar to calculate is already closed - it is the nature of HP filter and it should be like that if HP filter detrending is used.

And last change is that in the display amplitudes are displayed with more precision in cases when they are very small (like in cases when HP filter detrending is used) and now it is in a more readable form (there will be no more confusion with a lot of zeroes in a list which mean nothing to us, since, they are actually not zeros as it is visible now)

Hi Mr. I'm trying to use your GortzelBrowser version, but it's not plotting the line. Seems to be working fine, except that it's not showing the line a syou can see attached.

I tried both 1, 2 and 5.3 versions, all of them is not dsiplaying the line.

Could you help me please?

Files:
Goertzel.jpg  493 kb
Reason: