Requests & Ideas - page 708

Hello guys,

I have a problem with this indicator. Particularly a problem with the sell buffer.

Please make a little modification, please make the buffers return zero instead of nothing actually when not using.

Thanks !

And for the termination of the forex-tsd, i can create a free forum (unlimited, etc), just tell me ;) I  am serious ! 

LittleCaro:

Hello guys,

I have a problem with this indicator. Particularly a problem with the sell buffer.

Please make a little modification, please make the buffers return zero instead of nothing actually when not using.

Thanks !

And for the termination of the forex-tsd, i can create a free forum (unlimited, etc), just tell me ;) I  am serious ! 

Are you comparing values to EMPTY_VALUE? If not, try that (like the code part that is there to check alerts - lines 198 and 199)

mladen:
Are you comparing values to EMPTY_VALUE? If not, try that (like the code part that is there to check alerts - lines 198 and 199)

Ah thanks for the advice ;)

I will try tomorrow ! 

LittleCaro:

Ah thanks for the advice ;)

I will try tomorrow ! 

by tomorrow the site will be terminated

hello mladen,

can make this indicator square adaptive version..

mladen,

do you have news from my request post (add shift and my types) #7070? =)

thank you in advance.

XOXOXO:
mladen,

do you have news from my request post (add shift and my types) #7070? =)

thank you in advance.
Hull average does not have other average types. Hull average is an average for itself

Hello,

Just to show you the craziness of this indicator.

I call from icustom, the same buffer 0.

And i get longs and shorts.

double clnowsellexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar);
    double clpresellexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar+1);

double clnowbuyexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar);
    double clprebuyexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar+1);

if (clnowbuyexplosmooth > 0 &&  clprebuyexplosmooth > 0) SendLong = true;

Maybe it's because i use smoother as average, i don't know.

Please can help me  ?

Thanks ! 

LittleCaro:

Hello,

Just to show you the craziness of this indicator.

I call from icustom, the same buffer 0.

And i get longs and shorts.

double clnowsellexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar);
    double clpresellexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar+1);

double clnowbuyexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar);
    double clprebuyexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar+1);

if (clnowbuyexplosmooth > 0 &&  clprebuyexplosmooth > 0) SendLong = true;

Maybe it's because i use smoother as average, i don't know.

Please can help me  ?

Thanks ! 

Compare it to EMPTY_VALUE

Something like this :

if (clnowbuyexplosmooth != EMPTY_VALUE &&  clprebuyexplosmooth  == EMPTY_VALUE) SendLong = true;

mladen:
Compare it to EMPTY_VALUE

Something like this :

if (clnowbuyexplosmooth != EMPTY_VALUE &&  clprebuyexplosmooth  == EMPTY_VALUE) SendLong = true;

Oh my god it works !

Thanks so much great guru ! 

Reason: