Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jourabchi:
Mladen do you have any ideas ?
Ask your broker
LittleCaro
LittleCaro  

Hello guys,

I have a problem with this indicator. Particularly a problem with the sell buffer.

Please make a little modification, please make the buffers return zero instead of nothing actually when not using.

Thanks !

And for the termination of the forex-tsd, i can create a free forum (unlimited, etc), just tell me ;) I  am serious ! 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
LittleCaro:

Hello guys,

I have a problem with this indicator. Particularly a problem with the sell buffer.

Please make a little modification, please make the buffers return zero instead of nothing actually when not using.

Thanks !

And for the termination of the forex-tsd, i can create a free forum (unlimited, etc), just tell me ;) I  am serious ! 

Are you comparing values to EMPTY_VALUE? If not, try that (like the code part that is there to check alerts - lines 198 and 199)
LittleCaro
LittleCaro  
mladen:
Are you comparing values to EMPTY_VALUE? If not, try that (like the code part that is there to check alerts - lines 198 and 199)

Ah thanks for the advice ;)

I will try tomorrow ! 

pavaka
pavaka  
LittleCaro:

Ah thanks for the advice ;)

I will try tomorrow ! 

by tomorrow the site will be terminated
denyirawan337
denyirawan337  

hello mladen,

can make this indicator square adaptive version..

XOXOXO
XOXOXO  
mladen,

do you have news from my request post (add shift and my types) #7070? =)

thank you in advance.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
XOXOXO:
mladen,

do you have news from my request post (add shift and my types) #7070? =)

thank you in advance.
Hull average does not have other average types. Hull average is an average for itself
LittleCaro
LittleCaro  

Hello,

Just to show you the craziness of this indicator.

I call from icustom, the same buffer 0.

And i get longs and shorts.

double clnowsellexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar);
    double clpresellexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar+1);

double clnowbuyexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar);
    double clprebuyexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar+1);

if (clnowbuyexplosmooth > 0 &&  clprebuyexplosmooth > 0) SendLong = true;

Maybe it's because i use smoother as average, i don't know.

Please can help me  ?

Thanks ! 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
LittleCaro:

Hello,

Just to show you the craziness of this indicator.

I call from icustom, the same buffer 0.

And i get longs and shorts.

double clnowsellexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar);
    double clpresellexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar+1);

double clnowbuyexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar);
    double clprebuyexplosmooth = iCustom(Symbol(),ExploSmoothTimeFrame,"WA Explo Smooth",ExploTF2,SmoothPrice,FastMa,SlowMa,BandsLength,SmoothMaMethod,BandsDeviation,Sensitive,alertsOn,0,clbar+1);

if (clnowbuyexplosmooth > 0 &&  clprebuyexplosmooth > 0) SendLong = true;

Maybe it's because i use smoother as average, i don't know.

Please can help me  ?

Thanks ! 

Compare it to EMPTY_VALUE

Something like this :

if (clnowbuyexplosmooth != EMPTY_VALUE &&  clprebuyexplosmooth  == EMPTY_VALUE) SendLong = true;