Requests & Ideas - page 711

try the new place: http://www.forex-station.com/ 

Hello. Please change the color of the lines according to the type of the slope
Files:

Hello Friends

Please can we have alerts with arrows added to this indi attached.

it would save time looking at the charts

Intrest1:
Hello. Please change the color of the lines according to the type of the slope
Try using some of the new regression channels - but even then, since regression channel repaints/recalculates, color change will be misleading

mladen:
Try using some of the new regression channels - but even then, since regression channel repaints/recalculates, color change will be misleading
Thank you.
I have another request. please add in the indicator, the parameter that regulates the width of the channel, the deviation

Hi all, i am looking for a dashboard indi or script where i can close ALL my open positions with a click of a button weather in profit or not, must just close them all at the same time.

mntiwana:

Anyway

Not this,he got cold since few days and not feeling comfort,may be cough syrup effects :)

but even then he is sharing and participating with us new year celebrations.

hope you are fine and will do best in 2017,especially for my coding NULL level :)

There was a dark thing here (wrote this last year) if you have a little bit of space on your hard drive :)

(Some ideas come from the market, but the coding may be completely different such as click "mm" to drag ... of course there are still some new and strange ideas from chaos and whim: hiding aside, into the "one-click" area and average price of orders etc)

mladen:
If you have it, then it must work OK

It is slow only if something is wrong with that ("Cycle_KROUFR_version") indicator. If it is there, and if it is working OK, then the "extremums" is working OK too with no slowdown

regarding post 7041 and the rsi_extremums indicator--

maybe its the nature of the indicator, but when a signal appears on candle[1] it can disappear, and then reappear.

Is there any way to make the signal "stick" once it appears??

Thank you for all your help. 

hi guru or malden,

can help to code this as a mtf and allow for notification?

it is a rsi with stochastic and wpr.

thanks in advance 

Hi. Please make this indicator ZeroLag Macd impulse
Reason: