Requests & Ideas - page 722

adeo #:

Hate it when that happens...

Edit the line

for(i = limit; i >= 0; i--) values = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"PalND_v1.55",PALTimeFrame,PALShowValue,PALType,PALemaPeriod,PALAreaBars,PALSmoothLength,PALSmoothPhase,PALSmoothDouble,PALInterpolate,PALShowTrigger,0,i);

to call 1.54 and adjust parameters or use 1.55, attached, which just adds a trigger.

HI adeo,

i am using the  palgoertzelbrowser3.mq4 indicator, i get the following error. i change the name to PalND_v1.55 to PalND_v155

2023.08.07 11:04:49.427    PalND_v155 EURUSD,M1: array out of range in 'PalND_v155.mq4' (183,83)

is it becuase of my platform or is thier update of this indicator. and i also added this image showing something not working. the line doesnt get completed

Files:
print.png  205 kb

This semafor indicator is the most close to a non-repaint one. Can someone please modify it to the follow

1. Don’t show the dots in live candle. Calculate on candle close only.
  2. Only show dots when 1st up candle presents on the chart for UP dots and 1st down candle presents on the chart for DOWN dots.
  3. Dots won’t disappear (non repaint) when new high/low is formed. (I think this is already implemented in the indicator itself)
  4. Add an option in setting called “Two Candle Confirmation”. Based on point 2, instead of 1st up/down candle, TWO CONSECUTIVE up/down candles must present for the dots to print on the chart.

Thank you.

Files:

Hello,

Is there any solutions for dispaly exact same candlestick as original green-black chart(same color) on reversal chart on sub-window?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/452666

Best Regards

inverted chart color on MT5 (specifications change request)
inverted chart color on MT5 (specifications change request)
  • www.mql5.com
Regarding the MT5 specifications, I often check the reversed chart and consider whether to go long or short. https://www.mql5...

mntiwana #:

Hi leppozdrav,

i did not understand you exact but i think,this will help you possibly ,it have a lot of options,you can adjust it according to your needs.it can open trade (print arrow} after first candle close out of box,can control how many pips/levels in profit,box/block size and range and so on a long list of options.

regards.

sqDynamicBreakoutBox-9.ex4

Hello Sir, Show the error in back test array out of range. Please support, thanks in advance

for( i=limit; i>0; i--)
{
if(AutoBoxRange == true) // determine the BoxRange dynamically using the Daily ATR;
{
_Range = AutoBoxRangeDailyATRfactor * iATR(NULL,PERIOD_D1,AutoBoxRangeDailyATRperiod,iBarShift(NULL,PERIOD_D1,iTime(NULL,0,i),true)+1);
}
// get the period over which PA Range remained below BoxRange
_period = GetPeriodForMinRange(i, _minP, 999, _Range, periodForMinRange[i+1]);
periodForMinRange[i] = _period;
upper = High[iHighest(NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, _period, i)];
lower = Low [iLowest(NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, _period, i)];

Improperly formatted code removed by moderator.

Patel Hitendrakumar Mahendrabhai #: Hello Sir, Show the error in back test array out of range. Please support, thanks in advance

Please, always use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.

Code button in editor

Patel Hitendrakumar Mahendrabhai #:

iHighest returns an index for the _period chart. High[] is the current chart. Code fails if they are not the same.

You are mixing apples and oranges.

Patel Hitendrakumar Mahendrabhai #:

Hello Sir, Show the error in back test array out of range. Please support, thanks in advance

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please, always use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.

Error show in 

for( i=limit; i>0; i--)
{
if(AutoBoxRange == true) // determine the BoxRange dynamically using the Daily ATR;
{
_Range = AutoBoxRangeDailyATRfactor * iATR(NULL,PERIOD_D1,AutoBoxRangeDailyATRperiod,iBarShift(NULL,PERIOD_D1,iTime(NULL,0,i),true)+1);
}
// get the period over which PA Range remained below BoxRange
periodForMinRange[i] = _period;
lower = Low [iLowest(NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, _period, i)];

hello anyone knows why i cant use Cycle Kroufr indicator in backtest? the test blocks after 1 trade. tried all version i found of Cycle koufr. thanks

Good day coders please could someone help convert RSI TRENDLINE pine script coder to mql4 or mql5 with the same condition 

I'm unable to upload the link

Hi everyone.

currently I'm getting standar price from candle with this function,

and store them into a new array

void getPriceOHLC(double &price[], int periodTakeAuto) {
    // Retrieve the open, high, and low prices for the current and previous bars
    price[0] = iOpen(NULL, periodTakeAuto, 0);     // Open price of the current bar
    price[1] = iOpen(NULL, periodTakeAuto, 1);     // Open price of the previous bar
    price[2] = iHigh(NULL, periodTakeAuto, 0);     // High price of the current bar
    price[3] = iHigh(NULL, periodTakeAuto, 1);     // High price of the previous bar
    price[4] = iLow(NULL, periodTakeAuto, 0);      // Low price of the current bar
    price[5] = iLow(NULL, periodTakeAuto, 1);      // Low price of the previous bar
    price[6] = iClose(NULL, periodTakeAuto, 1);      // Close price of the previous bar

}

Now I'm trying to get the same data for:

1. Year Data? 

2. Semester Data, Current are January-June 2024, previous are July-December 2024

3. Market Session Data, in case US Market Session, Current Start on 1500pm-2359pm. previous are same hours on yesterday..

How do I get them, its challenging?

Help me.... thanks in advance

Reason: