Requests & Ideas - page 712

HI GUYS,

I'm new to this forum so hello everyone..!!

does anyone have an indicator that shows volume or velocity through the width of the candle for mt4.?

example.. small volume thin candle, large volume fat candle..

also  

an indicator that would show volume on price.?

example volume would be on the vertical axis instead of being where it normally resides on the horizontal axis

regards,

john 

OZZYMAIL:

HI GUYS,

I'm new to this forum so hello everyone..!!

does anyone have an indicator that shows volume or velocity through the width of the candle for mt4.?

example.. small volume thin candle, large volume fat candle..

also  

an indicator that would show volume on price.?

example volume would be on the vertical axis instead of being where it normally resides on the horizontal axis

regards,

john 

Maybe it's

Hello all,

i am getting OrderSend error 130 while back testing the attached scalping EA.

Can u help me and fix the error please ?

Thank you.

Intrest1:
Maybe it's

thank you.! 

Hello friends..

I want to request a script for Mt4 build 1045 with 5 decimal

in one script will execute

5 pending order buy stop with range 20 pips per order and 60 pips take profit with no SL 

5 pending order sell stop with range 20 pips per order and 60 pips take profit with no SL 

5 pending order buy limit with range 20 pips per order and 60 pips take profit with no SL 

5 pending order sell limit with range 20 pips per order and 60 pips take profit with no SL 

lot size only set once during execution.. 

and expiration hour at 10 hours (optional).. after that pending order that not triggered will delete..

really appreciated if someone can help me to build it.. thanks.. 

arrbhai:

Hello friends..

I want to request a script for Mt4 build 1045 with 5 decimal

in one script will execute

5 pending order buy stop with range 20 pips per order and 60 pips take profit with no SL 

5 pending order sell stop with range 20 pips per order and 60 pips take profit with no SL 

5 pending order buy limit with range 20 pips per order and 60 pips take profit with no SL 

5 pending order sell limit with range 20 pips per order and 60 pips take profit with no SL 

lot size only set once during execution.. 

and expiration hour at 10 hours (optional).. after that pending order that not triggered will delete..

really appreciated if someone can help me to build it.. thanks.. 

there are no friends...place is empty

Pava:
there are no friends...place is empty

thanks bro.. do you know how can i make it the script or where can i request?

Hello. Do, please, this indicator adaptive
Files:

hi guys I M trying a strategy based on strong trend direction following uncertainty in the market. 

can anyone help with an indicator with alarm on any timeframe?

the alert should appear after counting a certain number of alternate high/low candles.(similar to consecutive counting bar but alternate this time)

example if I set in input 5 alternate candles, arrow and alert will appear in this situation

bull-bear-bull-bear-bull on the last bull

I m Having quite good results so far,I ll share when I finish to test it 

Looking for other moving average centered, i know there is TMA Centered but I'm searching for example SMMA Centered (Smooth Moving Average Centered)
Reason: