Requests & Ideas - page 479

mntiwana
mntiwana  
oguz:
Hi, mladen, mrtools and @mntiwana. Does this indicator repaint or not? Thanks.

oguz,

plz try to avoid write me along with moderators,i am learner same like you,just my posts exceeded the usual limit,thanks.

if this indicator is not well named with repainters,nobody can guess about it with out mq4 original code.....but moderators can better guide you.......any way you can test it in lowest TF M1.

regards

nurlan
nurlan  

Dear Mladen or MrTools

Could you be so kind to add alert (and if its if it's no trouble to you arrow) on line crossings to this indicator

Thanking you in anticipation for yours help

Ahmet
Ahmet  
mntiwana:

oguz,

plz try to avoid write me along with moderators,i am learner same like you,just my posts exceeded the usual limit,thanks.

if this indicator is not well named with repainters,nobody can guess about it with out mq4 original code.....but moderators can better guide you.......any way you can test it in lowest TF M1.

regards

Ok.

Sorry. And thanks for your help my friend.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Nurlan:
Dear Mladen or MrTools

Could you be so kind to add alert (and if its if it's no trouble to you arrow) on line crossings to this indicator

I think that it has been posted already

Will check it (where was it posted)

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Nurlan:
Dear Mladen or MrTools

Nurlan. please test this one, added the alerts,about the arrows don't believe it's possible, but if so there will be arrows everywhere.

smoothed_fx_correlator_2_alerts.mq4

nurlan
nurlan  

Thanks so so so much Mrtools!

The thing !!!

Thank you kindly

nurlan
nurlan  

Dear Mrtools!

This indi has alredy all necessary alerts except for a line crossing alert.

Would you be so kind pls add this function too.

Thanks in advance!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Nurlan:
Dear Mrtools!

This indi has alredy all necessary alerts except for a line crossing alert.

Would you be so kind pls add this function too.

Thanks in advance!

Nurlan

It has possible 32 types of alerts. Adding a zero line cross (I am assuming that you meant that) would just add to those 32 alerts - wouldn't it be a bit too much (practically it would alert all the time)?

Wayan
Wayan  

it's my first post in this forum

I look after these forums are the best I have ever met in addition to all for free.I would like to ask for help, whether there is an indicator here as I upload?

I know and understand that this indicator does not come from here, but I really needed indicators like this, because this indicator does not work in the latest metratrader.I hope mladen mrtools mntiwana and other trader can help me.the generosity of all of you here I hope you can help me, at least do not make these indicators work the way I want it.

nurlan
nurlan  

Yes you are right

But if you turn on the Show only symbol on chart

The result would be a good helper