Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1186

whisperer:
Why arrows? You lose all the rest of information

Because it makes it easier, visually, to confirm when a crossover has taken place. This is not always so easy when the main line and signal line are very close together. No information is lost - the arrows add to the indicator's usefulness, not take anything away from it.

hi mrtools and mladen does this indi. repaints or recalculates ? if not can a alert be added to this ?cm-figurescandle.mq4

Files:

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen does this indi. repaints or recalculates ? if not can a alert be added to this ?cm-figurescandle.mq4

topi

As far as I see that indicator already has alert

nkcoghill:
can someone tell me does this indicator repaint? forex-impuls.mq4

Yes, it does (repaint)

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools, is there an adx level alert indi (the mt4 version tho) that alerts when the adx cross above or below the 20 level?.. just alert on the adx level 20 cross not the dmi.. mind sharing if you have one.. i seen few adx level alert but none of them looks like the mt4 version of the adx .. the mt4 version is the one i want cause only have period setting and apply too.. really much appreciated if you guys could help me out.. thank you very much in advance.

johnjacob

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ADX_WildersDMI_v1.02 alerts.mq4It has both types of alerts, but you can chose which type you wish to be alerted on

Hi Mladen, can i ask your help to make this indicator in metatrader new work and when the turn signal is no sign the trend arrows and adjust the setting the picture i included.

Thank you for your attention

*** sorry my English is not good

Files:
setting.png  36 kb
xpma.mq4  17 kb

Hey folks,

With my very limited knowledge of coding, I took the liberty to make a simple arrow indicator out of the very good 'Half Trend 2'.

It's even good on M1 ...

The 'HalfTrend2 arrow' indicator is the one with the red and blue arrows.

The one with the yellow and white arrows is the faster version and is called 'HalfTrend 2 fast arrows'.

Could be interesting for someone who has no room anymore for all those lines on the chart ...

Wulong

Hi does anyone know of a MACD alert indicator (arrows would be nice) that matches this screen shot, I have found one already but it gives the alert one candle later than I want it to. Screenshot by Lightshot , the one I have is an ex4 so no point in uploading it.

edit: I would also like one that also has an alert when it turns from down to up and vice versa maybe with a bigger arrow for that.

nkcoghill:
Hi does anyone know of a MACD alert indicator (arrows would be nice) that matches this screen shot, I have found one already but it gives the alert one candle later than I want it to. Screenshot by Lightshot , the one I have is an ex4 so no point in uploading it. edit: I would also like one that also has an alert when it turns from down to up and vice versa maybe with a bigger arrow for that.

Nkcoghill, think this would match your first request, the second not sure what you base turning down from up and vice versa.

mladen:
johnjacob You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ADX_WildersDMI_v1.02 alerts.mq4It has both types of alerts, but you can chose which type you wish to be alerted on

hi dear mladen and mr tools

is it possible to have the above indicator for built in mt4 adx or for " fx sniper's adx mode " indicators with all alarms ?

thanks in advance for time and effort .

Reason: