Requests & Ideas - page 477

timmyhanke:

What ive come up with is that the bands follows the price , if the price goes up the bands will also move up ,

If you use the setting alert on high and low to false you will get alerts when the actual price penetrates the band all the time , it will not alert when the band touches a wick.

But you will need to have the bands closer together if you have a low period setting for the alerts to happend.

So basically if the trend goes up you will have alerts triggered at the lower band , and if the trend is going down you will have alerts triggered at the upper band.like shown in the picture.

So the indicator always pushes along the trend

The picture itself is a bit misleading but hope you get what i meant

this so tight band do nothing with any proper logic along with understanding,will be send you volty tonight,and oh a poor man krelian....

oh i beg you

nothing to tag you

it may lag you

empty your bag you

oh i ask you

oh my sweet friend

ocean is your friend

same like trend

you needs some time spend

it must do act as defend

it is not the end..........and so on

mntiwana:

this so tight band do nothing with any proper logic along with understanding,will be send you volty tonight,and oh a poor man krelian....

oh i beg you

nothing to tag you

it may lag you

empty your bag you

oh i ask you

oh my sweet friend

ocean is your friend

same like trend

you needs some time spend

it must do act as defend

it is not the end..........and so on

The logic is there , the bands are tight just for the indicator to even make alerts , otherwise if it was bigger it would never been triggered in low period settings.

it behaves as it would if the bands were further away so it looked better.As you want it to look.

So you will always be at the current movement , in the exact moment it happened . The loosing trades is the once that nothing much going on in the bar , but the market will always show the way sooner or later and then you already in the trade at the right position.

Actually made 1 000 € a few days ago at lot 0.1 leverage 1:100

At 1 lot it would been 10 000 € an so on And that would mean at lot 0.01 it would have made 100 € and make that / day at a start deposit of 250 € its 2000 € with the smallest risk ever.

timmyhanke:

The logic is there , the bands are tight just for the indicator to even make alerts , otherwise if it was bigger it would never been triggered in low period settings.

it behaves as it would if the bands were further away so it looked better.As you want it to look.

So you will always be at the current movement , in the exact moment it happened . The loosing trades is the once that nothing much going on in the bar , but the market will always show the way sooner or later and then you already in the trade at the right position.

Actually made 1 000 € a few days ago at lot 0.1 leverage 1:100

At 1 lot it would been 10 000 € an so on And that would mean at lot 0.01 it would have made 100 € and make that / day at a start deposit of 250 € its 2000 € with the smallest risk ever.

so why you cant down on m15 tf then you will have 4 bars,you can enter exit early/faster than h1.

mntiwana:
so why you cant down on m15 tf then you will have 4 bars,you can enter exit early/faster than h1.

Its just the how much profit you want to make , since the indicator can tell you to buy in 1 bar and tell you to sell the next you want that maintain the profit , in 15 minute timeframe it would be like you always loosing because of your spread , thats why i use 1 hour , im going to test it at 4 hours as well.

You want a timeframe were you easily can pass your spread cost at 1 bar , otherwise its pointless .

Mladen

Is it possible to replace SMA crossings(20-40 period) with Onemore Average crossings?Thanks.

Files:

mrtools:

Hi Oguz, here's these versions for new mt4. The mtf non lag atr with bands needs recoding,nand the Oma TrendStrength channel was replaced by the new version posted.

mtf_cci_on_jurik_with__bands_arrows_alerts_nmc.mq4

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows-2_nmc.mq4

nonlagma_-_histo__pct_filter.mq4

trendstrength_oma__channel_1.04.mq4

Thanks for quick reply.

You are perfect my friend

oguz:
Hi, @mladen, @mrtools, @mntiwana

Can u update these inds. for new mt4 please?

Thanks...

This is the nonlag atr with bands.

mtf_non_lag_atr_with__bands_arrows_alerts_nmc_2.mq4

aitosin:
Dear mladen,

I have a request

Would you create this kind of indicator(angle of averages histo)

inputs

-----------------------------------------------------

period

price

method

angle(0~90°)

-----------------------------------------------------

if angle=45°

45°~90° draw blue histo

-45°~45° draw gray histo

-90°~-45° draw red histo

Below is an example

Sincerely,

Hi aitosin,

if we go angular way calculation with geometry/drawing way, (i think math and algebra also count this way} i think we needs only angles from 90 to 270 only,the rest we never needs.the mid and center is only 180......from 180 to 181 and all more any value till 270 is down trend ....and 180 to 179 till 90 any value is all up trend.....but moderators can better guide us.

regards.

Files:
Reason: