Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1545

Thank You Sir Mntiwana,Thank You Sir Mladen,

First of all I Apologize for my incorrect and impatience as this is my first time experience in this Forum with the Guru's.

To be frank i dont know how to explain what i am actually looking for,as my English is not so perfect and my forex language too,so technically i am not in that level to explain what i am looking for,But the best part is i am getting the reply from the Master's...

Sir Mntiwana i was asking about the accuracy and the alert when the colour changes from green to red from the indicator which i had send.

Mladen Sir i forgot that their is no alert in that and i was looking for the alert when the colour changes but Sir Mntiwana had send me the one which he was having,Sir i will test it at my end.

Sorry to bothered you Legend's,

Sir Mntiwana one request,I am from India and i had mention my email id (pankajranka10@gmail.com) in the previous message,could i be in touch with You through mail so i can get a Guru to help me solve the problem i face. 

Mladen Sir , Mntiwana Sir whole Heartily Thanking You & Apologizing once again.

God Bless You Sir's...

Regard's

pankaj1 

pankaj1:

Thank You Sir Mntiwana,Thank You Sir Mladen,

First of all I Apologize for my incorrect and impatience as this is my first time experience in this Forum with the Guru's.

To be frank i dont know how to explain what i am actually looking for,as my English is not so perfect and my forex language too,so technically i am not in that level to explain what i am looking for,But the best part is i am getting the reply from the Master's...

Sir Mntiwana i was asking about the accuracy and the alert when the colour changes from green to red from the indicator which i had send.

Mladen Sir i forgot that their is no alert in that and i was looking for the alert when the colour changes but Sir Mntiwana had send me the one which he was having,Sir i will test it at my end.

Sorry to bothered you Legend's,

Sir Mntiwana one request,I am from India and i had mention my email id (pankajranka10@gmail.com) in the previous message,could i be in touch with You through mail so i can get a Guru to help me solve the problem i face. 

Mladen Sir , Mntiwana Sir whole Heartily Thanking You & Apologizing once again.

God Bless You Sir's...

Regard's

pankaj1 

First,your English is good to help you,don't worry,then i am not any kind of "sir" just a learner same like you,only Mladen is "sir" here and you are welcome here for any assistant we can do for you,forum is better than Email because you can have so many experts here,might be you get early and proper answer here.

as for posted indicators,these all are ok just you needs more learning and understanding how things work.

Hello Mladen and coders !!!

Would you please add ARROWS to this INDI, NOT when it gets OUT of the OBOS areas, but when it re-enters into the trigger lines !!!

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Best Regards !!! 

jrcs88:

Hello Mladen and coders !!!

Would you please add ARROWS to this INDI, NOT when it gets OUT of the OBOS areas, but when it re-enters into the trigger lines !!!

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Best Regards !!! 

mntiwana:

Wow... Thanks a lot for the Quick Respond.

Best Regards. 

mladen:

This would be a non-repainting version of that indicator

Thanks mr.mladen. 

Dear Mladen,

Sir i need a help, Sir can i have a alert in this indicator when the color bar change from green to red.Sir also one more help,can You see this indicator is non repainting.I tested it seems very good.Could You Guru check from your end.

Thank You Soo Much in Advance...

Regard's

pankaj1 

Files:

pankaj1:

Dear Mladen,

Sir i need a help, Sir can i have a alert in this indicator when the color bar change from green to red.Sir also one more help,can You see this indicator is non repainting.I tested it seems very good.Could You Guru check from your end.

Thank You Soo Much in Advance...

Regard's

pankaj1 

Since that is a simple built in macd, use any of the already existing macd indicators that have the options you need

mladen:
Since that is a simple built in macd, use any of the already existing macd indicators that have the options you need

Thank You Sir for your reply,could you recommend any of the MACD indicator of your choice coz i trust Our Forex Guru,as in my view their are so many but the best Person who can suggest me is only You.

Hope i will get what i am looking for.(sorry for the trouble)...

Thank You Once Again.

Regard's

pankaj1 

Dear mladen,

I is it possible to get arrows at the middle zone line ?? (silver)
At blue line cross the dotted silver line?

Thank you very much in advance
Regards Markus

Reason: