Requests & Ideas - page 605

mladen:
Sorry, without the mq4 file can not tell anything but do wild guessing
He also posted same thing on "

Something interesting please post here"

and that is a "fxprime-v2-final" indicator as per my guess.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

mntiwana:
He also posted same thing on "

Something interesting please post here"

and that is a "fxprime-v2-final" indicator as per my guess.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Yes, I saw it later. And you are right : they are the same

Just an idea, if it is possible, to have script that would tile charts in windows proportionate to window space available and number of windows requested in script (vertically/horizontally). In order of last charts used. Quicker and not have to spend time adjusting each individual window.

Dear friends,

If possible, can you update or "improve" this indi please?

Thank you very much... 

asaens15:
Just an idea, if it is possible, to have script that would tile charts in windows proportionate to window space available and number of windows requested in script (vertically/horizontally). In order of last charts used. Quicker and not have to spend time adjusting each individual window.
I am trying to understand and I can not

asaens15:
 As you described,not that way,but there is a heatmap type indicator,when you click on any currency pair,it will be open that currency pair chart immediately next to it. 

sebastianK:
I am trying to understand and I can not
Normally in MT4 you have an option to open windows tiled (there are others) in top bar above chart under title Window. If you use Tile Window it will tile all the charts that you have in that instance of MT4 and I would like to have only 2 so I can monitor those two 99% of the time. Now I have to minimize the top chart and similar with the other chart I want next to it and spend time sizing them until they fill up the available space evenly. Hopefully you understand now. I am looking for an script to quickly do an automatic sizing of the last 2 charts that I had opened. If that's not possible maybe the last 2 charts I have in MT4 terminal OR the first 2 ... depends on what MT4 is capable of doing ... maybe it is not possible.

Hello MLADEN,

I was wondering if this indicator could be converted to MT5.

Regards,

GannErik

Files:

GannErik:

Hello MLADEN,

I was wondering if this indicator could be converted to MT5.

Regards,

GannErik

That is a decompiled "snake" indicator : "snake" is equal to centered TMA. I believe that there is already a centered TMA for metatrader 5 too

mladen:
That is a decompiled "snake" indicator : "snake" is equal to centered TMA. I believe that there is already a centered TMA for metatrader 5 too

Dearest MLADEN

If you could manage time for see the code for "Wave trend oscillator"

is it really so hard and difficult to add any smoothing formula or filter to remove false/short signals that accure some times for a tiny short duration.

regards

Files:
Reason: