Requests & Ideas - page 472

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
blueface:

Hi mladen

OK,if it cant do it, if can help me mod the indi alert pop?

I divided the alert into 13 options.

Alert On +2/8 Cross true/false

Alert On +1/8Cross true/false Alert On 8/8Cross true/false

Alert On 7/8Cross true/false

Alert On 6/8Cross true/false

Alert On 5/8Cross true/false

Alert On 4/8Cross true/false

Alert On 3/8Cross true/false

Alert On 2/8Cross true/false

Alert On 1/8Cross true/false

Alert On 0/8Cross true/false

Alert On -2/8 Cross true/false

Alert On -1/8Cross true/false

I can customize the alert option

in the process of forming a candle, just give one pop alert when the candle first touch the level before the candle closes

the second time touch the level before the candle closes,dont give a alert any more, This can reduce the number of alerts.

Regards.

blueface

I believe that there is already a MM indicator with all those alerts, but will check and will get beck with results

nurlan
nurlan  

Hi Mrtools and Mladen!

Gays, could you help me one more time

Please add alert ( pair and direction) when ignited a certain pair in the first column (that indicator has an alert but it is not allocated in a separate window).

and another thing, if it is not difficult to remove all of the remaining columns after columns intra day and daily bias.

I need this indicator for informative purposes only.

Once again sorry for my English.

Thank you in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Nurlan:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen!

Gays, could you help me one more time

Please add alert ( pair and direction) when ignited a certain pair in the first column (that indicator has an alert but it is not allocated in a separate window).

and another thing, if it is not difficult to remove all of the remaining columns after columns intra day and daily bias.

I need this indicator for informative purposes only.

Once again sorry for my English.

Thank you in advance.

Nurlan

Frankly I hate when I see a code that could be written at least 3 times shorter, but will see what can be done with that

nurlan
nurlan  

3 times sorry for code

rashme
rashme  

dear mladen and mrtools,

can Dynamic zone ocn nmm ocn mas ss.mq4 be made 'phase accumulative'....?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rashme:
dear mladen and mrtools, can Dynamic zone ocn nmm ocn mas ss.mq4 be made 'phase accumulative'....?

rashme

Since it is 3 things in one, it can not be made phase accumulative adaptive in a sensible way

AlexanderSh
AlexanderSh  

hello guys, dear mladen or mr.tools, i have a problem with this indi, it doesn't appear correctly unless if i scroll back the chart... i also have the Fourier Extrapolation.DLL in libraries... my MT4 build is 950.. can you PLEASE check it? i would be grateful...

Fourier extrapolation of averages-2 nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Alex Demo:
hello guys, dear mladen or mr.tools, i have a problem with this indi, it doesn't appear correctly unless if i scroll back the chart... i also have the Fourier Extrapolation.DLL in libraries... my MT4 build is 950.. can you PLEASE check it? i would be grateful...

Fourier extrapolation of averages-2 nmc.mq4

Alex Demo

What settings are you using?

I am not having any problems (here is an example with default settings on EURUSD 1 hour chart too)

Files:
fe.png 115 kb
AlexanderSh
AlexanderSh  
mladen:

Alex Demo

What settings are you using?

I am not having any problems (here is an example with default settings on EURUSD 1 hour chart too)

Same chart Default settings :

and the dll i have... :

[ATTACH]temp_195319_1453314348435_16[/ATTACH]

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Alex Demo:

Same chart Default settings :

and the dll i have... :

[ATTACH]temp_195319_1453314348435_16[/ATTACH]

Same thing :

It us the same using build 840 and build 950

Files: