Requests & Ideas - page 472

Hi Mrtools and Mladen!

Gays, could you help me one more time

Please add alert ( pair and direction) when ignited a certain pair in the first column (that indicator has an alert but it is not allocated in a separate window).

and another thing, if it is not difficult to remove all of the remaining columns after columns intra day and daily bias.

I need this indicator for informative purposes only.

Once again sorry for my English.

Thank you in advance.

Nurlan:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen!

Gays, could you help me one more time

Please add alert ( pair and direction) when ignited a certain pair in the first column (that indicator has an alert but it is not allocated in a separate window).

and another thing, if it is not difficult to remove all of the remaining columns after columns intra day and daily bias.

I need this indicator for informative purposes only.

Once again sorry for my English.

Thank you in advance.

Nurlan

Frankly I hate when I see a code that could be written at least 3 times shorter, but will see what can be done with that

3 times sorry for code

dear mladen and mrtools,

can Dynamic zone ocn nmm ocn mas ss.mq4 be made 'phase accumulative'....?

rashme:
dear mladen and mrtools, can Dynamic zone ocn nmm ocn mas ss.mq4 be made 'phase accumulative'....?

rashme

Since it is 3 things in one, it can not be made phase accumulative adaptive in a sensible way

hello guys, dear mladen or mr.tools, i have a problem with this indi, it doesn't appear correctly unless if i scroll back the chart... i also have the Fourier Extrapolation.DLL in libraries... my MT4 build is 950.. can you PLEASE check it? i would be grateful...

Fourier extrapolation of averages-2 nmc.mq4

Alex Demo:
hello guys, dear mladen or mr.tools, i have a problem with this indi, it doesn't appear correctly unless if i scroll back the chart... i also have the Fourier Extrapolation.DLL in libraries... my MT4 build is 950.. can you PLEASE check it? i would be grateful...

Fourier extrapolation of averages-2 nmc.mq4

Alex Demo

What settings are you using?

I am not having any problems (here is an example with default settings on EURUSD 1 hour chart too)

Files:
fe.png  115 kb

mladen:

Alex Demo

What settings are you using?

I am not having any problems (here is an example with default settings on EURUSD 1 hour chart too)

Same chart Default settings :

and the dll i have... :

[ATTACH]temp_195319_1453314348435_16[/ATTACH]

Alex Demo:

Same chart Default settings :

and the dll i have... :

[ATTACH]temp_195319_1453314348435_16[/ATTACH]

Same thing :

It us the same using build 840 and build 950

Files:
fe.jpg  247 kb

mladen: