Requests & Ideas - page 481

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Mladen , can something like my idea be created , if we use the price zone indicator that you added price to thats using high and low price as standard.

The high and low bands only move if they are penetrated. But can we make it so it always stick to the set deviation setting now matter what.

Price goes up = pushes the upper band up until it falls back while the lower line follows the price with the distance of deviation .

Price goes down = the price falls down to the lower band that is close by due to the deviation setting then it pushes the lower band until the price raises again.

So the idea is that you always will be close to the current price every time when you trade and the loss will be the distance of the deviation if you dont have a good good enough profit.

Its like a trailing indicator in a way that follows the price and not the profit :-)

timmyhanke

It is sticking to the deviation it is set to. Do not forget that the deviation is adjusted as the prices change - it is not a constant value, and that it is what you are seeing there

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:

timmyhanke

It is sticking to the deviation it is set to. Do not forget that the deviation is adjusted as the prices change - it is not a constant value, and that it is what you are seeing there

Is there an indicator that follows my logic but instead of using deviation it uses a amount of pips . if it goes up 20 pips it have to down lets say 10 to trigger a sell . so it always have a 10 pips no trade zone were it dosnt alert at all . ?

mntiwana
mntiwana  
timmyhanke:
Is there an indicator that follows my logic but instead of using deviation it uses a amount of pips . if it goes up 20 pips it have to down lets say 10 to trigger a sell . so it always have a 10 pips no trade zone were it dosnt alert at all . ?

ATR............?

nevar
nevar  

Mladen,

I have this idea ,I dont if it is making sense:Enable us to find the most trending time frame can you create 10 period moving average in 5M,15M.30M,60M,4H combine them in arolling window like multi pair indicators or CCFp indicator.Whichever timeframe has the highest slope that will be the most trending timeframe.The only drawback I am thinking is how to deal with the lagging problem of multi time frame 10 period moving average.

Ahmet
Ahmet  

Hi, mrtools and @Mladen

Can you update these indicators for new build mt4 please?

Ahmet
Ahmet  

and these please...

Ahmet
Ahmet  

and these please...

Ahmet
Ahmet  

and these please...

Ahmet
Ahmet  
oguz: