Requests & Ideas - page 484

mntiwana:
and how you will be differ,10 pips in 4 digit broker are 100 pips in 5 digit broker.

then you will have to code 2 seperate indicators , or set the 10 pips as 100 or something to create the perfect all around indicator .

timmyhanke:
then you will have to code 2 seperate indicators , or set the 10 pips as 100 or something to create the perfect all around indicator .

and i think this would be your choice,but it is only with atr range control able and arrows printing at your specified low high difference,no lines.:),now do not ask for lines too.lol.

Stop_reversal_bluestops + alerts_mod.mq4

mntiwana:

and i think this would be your choice,but it is only with atr range control able and arrows printing at your specified low high difference,no lines.:),now do not ask for lines too.lol.

Stop_reversal_bluestops + alerts_mod.mq4

thanks ! your the best !

mrtools:

Talaat E, made this version with everything else, and an option to use double smooth or not.

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2.ex4

Hi Mrtools,

How is this indicator calculated?What is high-low represents?How are colour changes calculeted? Thanks.

nevar:

Hi Mrtools,

How is this indicator calculated?What is high-low represents?How are colour changes calculeted? Thanks.

Don't know can't find the post.

Do you mean you cant' see this post:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page302

Do you mean you cant' see this post:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page302[/QUOTE

Nevar,

Thanks for the link. The indicator is calculated if price greater or less than the jurik high or low the colors will change accordingly.

Hi Mr Mladen!

Permit me reminder about my request - alert and arrows to Stochastic - floating levels advanced mtf + shift 2

You kindly upgraded it,but..

Nurlan:
Hi Mr Mladen!

Permit me reminder about my request - alert and arrows to Stochastic - floating levels advanced mtf + shift 2

You kindly upgraded it,but..

nurlan

Here is the version with alerts added : stochastic_-_floating_levels_advanced_mtf__shift_2_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS,

can you plz be kind managing time to favor me for some additions in the said indicator,i do needs it for trailing,since long i am trying to use this style trailing............,in the first picture indicator is printing arrows on every next lowest/highest, if the candle is highest than all two (left and right} candles (previous and next} and if lowest than all two candles (previous and next} so the arrow will be print after completion of next bar......the indicator is testing even one pip/point difference.

so my request is for.drawing lines contacting arrows as shown in lower picture with ability detecting up/down trend,means at a time it should draw one line,either for up trend or down trend.

regards

tb-sl_hilo_arrows-v1.3_.mq4

Reason: