Requests & Ideas - page 484

mntiwana
mntiwana  
timmyhanke:

see it as a high low indicator , if it goes up the higher band it will push it up until it falls , and if it falls bellow the lets say 10 pips line i need it to alert me that the market is reversing , so if the upper band is pushed up it will be like a high setting , the price will push it up as long as it has contact with the band but if it drops down the distance set to the lower band that is totally numb to movement but the upp going one , so when the lower is trigger that band is going to be as the low band and trigger a sell and be pushed down as long as the price is on contact with the band and then the upper band should follow the lower band like a puppy with the distance of pips or deviation .

So the indicator need to be like a high low indicator but the high and low part need to stay with the distance of pips or distance of deviation at all time .

and how you will be differ,10 pips in 4 digit broker are 100 pips in 5 digit broker.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mntiwana:
and how you will be differ,10 pips in 4 digit broker are 100 pips in 5 digit broker.

then you will have to code 2 seperate indicators , or set the 10 pips as 100 or something to create the perfect all around indicator .

mntiwana
mntiwana  
timmyhanke:
then you will have to code 2 seperate indicators , or set the 10 pips as 100 or something to create the perfect all around indicator .

and i think this would be your choice,but it is only with atr range control able and arrows printing at your specified low high difference,no lines.:),now do not ask for lines too.lol.

Stop_reversal_bluestops + alerts_mod.mq4

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mntiwana:

and i think this would be your choice,but it is only with atr range control able and arrows printing at your specified low high difference,no lines.:),now do not ask for lines too.lol.

Stop_reversal_bluestops + alerts_mod.mq4

thanks ! your the best !

nevar
nevar  
mrtools:

Talaat E, made this version with everything else, and an option to use double smooth or not.

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2.ex4

Hi Mrtools,

How is this indicator calculated?What is high-low represents?How are colour changes calculeted? Thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
nevar:

Hi Mrtools,

How is this indicator calculated?What is high-low represents?How are colour changes calculeted? Thanks.

Don't know can't find the post.

nevar
nevar  

Do you mean you cant' see this post:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page302

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Do you mean you cant' see this post:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page302[/QUOTE

Nevar,

Thanks for the link. The indicator is calculated if price greater or less than the jurik high or low the colors will change accordingly.

nurlan
nurlan  

Hi Mr Mladen!

Permit me reminder about my request - alert and arrows to Stochastic - floating levels advanced mtf + shift 2

You kindly upgraded it,but..

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Nurlan:
Hi Mr Mladen!

Permit me reminder about my request - alert and arrows to Stochastic - floating levels advanced mtf + shift 2

You kindly upgraded it,but..

nurlan

Here is the version with alerts added : stochastic_-_floating_levels_advanced_mtf__shift_2_1.mq4