Requests & Ideas - page 482

krelian99:
If there is still a warning you can ignore it/them.

Ok sir

krelian99:
If there is still a warning you can ignore it/them.

All updated indicators works perfectly and no problem!

Thank you very much again

timmyhanke:
Is there an indicator that follows my logic but instead of using deviation it uses a amount of pips . if it goes up 20 pips it have to down lets say 10 to trigger a sell . so it always have a 10 pips no trade zone were it dosnt alert at all . ?

Timmy,

do you think,it can help your logic,i posted here,may be some one guide/help you better than me or at least some criticism for to correct it.:)

price is glued with magenta in up trend and glued with blue in down trend,you can adjust it width wise and period,smooth wise too,it is flexible.for ranging market situations,you needs some thing else along with.

regards.

Files:
eurusdm1_9.png  41 kb

This one can be what im looking for , i know that the indicator is old and ive looked at it for 3 years now , but i just realized that the indicator have a nonatrstop pips setting , that you can set the reversal of the indicator. it can be why its called levelstop revese haha ;D

Mladen can you fix the indicator so it alerts , backtested it and it only showed were it printed the different arrows in the terminal , didnt get any arrows on my backtest . and it wrote nothing about alerts.

I think its only the sound that works .

I need it to be able to alert on current bar aswell to my mail ,( the usual alerts )

Hopefully it already exits a version that are fixed due to how old the indicator is

timmyhanke:
This one can be what im looking for , i know that the indicator is old and ive looked at it for 3 years now , but i just realized that the indicator have a nonatrstop pips setting , that you can set the reversal of the indicator. it can be why its called levelstop revese haha ;D

Mladen can you fix the indicator so it alerts , backtested it and it only showed were it printed the different arrows in the terminal , didnt get any arrows on my backtest . and it wrote nothing about alerts.

I think its only the sound that works .

I need it to be able to alert on current bar aswell to my mail ,( the usual alerts )

Hopefully it already exits a version that are fixed due to how old the indicator is

here are 2 more ver of it but i think your is latest than these

mt4-levelstop-reverse-vb0-4.mq4

mt4-levelstop-reverse-vb0-2.mq4

mntiwana:

here are 2 more ver of it but i think your is latest than these

mt4-levelstop-reverse-vb0-4.mq4

mt4-levelstop-reverse-vb0-2.mq4

Thank you it seems like mine is the newest of them all , hope mladen can fix the alert

cfb_new.mq4 Hello Krelian99,

Would you be able to add color to the slopes when it goes down or up, lines when it goes down or up, and alerts when it goes down or up with text and email? Would be very much appreciated.

Files:
cfb_new.mq4  8 kb

eric gellasch:
cfb_new.mq4 Hello Krelian99, Would you be able to add color to the slopes when it goes down or up, lines when it goes down or up, and alerts when it goes down or up with text and email? Would be very much appreciated.

Eric Gellasch, added the slope coloring,lines, and alerts. Also added the option for the 20 different prices.

cfb_new_nrp_alerts__lines.mq4

mntiwana:

Timmy,

do you think,it can help your logic,i posted here,may be some one guide/help you better than me or at least some criticism for to correct it.:)

price is glued with magenta in up trend and glued with blue in down trend,you can adjust it width wise and period,smooth wise too,it is flexible.for ranging market situations,you needs some thing else along with.

regards.

Oh my Holy Grail, I knew it! I'm using the wrong glue. The price on my chart never sticks to the lines I draw......... ...Where can I get it?

rplust:
Oh my Holy Grail, I knew it! I'm using the wrong glue. The price on my chart never sticks to the lines I draw......... ...Where can I get it?

i think,i did not understand your warning exact,

Reason: