New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 122

Jaquanburton:
Is this possible to fix or is it just my MT4( Build 625), because the arrows still dont show up?

Jaquanburton

Indicator without any code change at all at my terminal :

Files:
tst.gif  77 kb

mladen:
Jaquanburton Indicator without any code change at all at my terminal :

Strange! "Arrow" is not working on my terminal (build 646)!

Files:
eurusdm15_1.png  55 kb

secretcode:
Strange! "Arrow" is not working on my terminal (build 646)!

secretcode

You have to have "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp" too in the indicators folder (that indicator is called from the indicator you are testing) in order to have arrows

mladen:
secretcode You have to have "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp" too in the indicators folder (that indicator is called from the indicator you are testing) in order to have arrows

Mladen, That indicator (MA_adaptive_rsi nrp) is already in indicators folder. But arrow doesn't show on chart !

secretcode:
Mladen, That indicator (MA_adaptive_rsi nrp) is already in indicators folder. But arrow doesn't show on chart !

Sorry

No idea why it happens

It works on my terminal - the only reason I can think of is that the build has to do something with it (my build is 654). Also, check if the name of the indicator in the indicators folder is exactly the one called from iCustom() otherwise it will not work. And the last, even though it does not mean almost anything in new metatrader 4, check the experts and journal tab of terminal - if some error is written out there

mladen:
Sorry

No idea why it happens

It works on my terminal - the only reason I can think of is that the build has to do something with it (my build is 654). Also, check if the name of the indicator in the indicators folder is exactly the one called from iCustom() otherwise it will not work. And the last, even though it does not mean almost anything in new metatrader 4, check the experts and journal tab of terminal - if some error is written out there

Checked twice but no luck! Not sure what is going wrong!

But Thanks for your time and reply

Hi

I came across DSS3 scalping system, but the attached indicators are not working on the new mt4. I would be grateful if someone could repair them. I think the idea was for PAVA and the coding by Malden.

Thanks,

Boomerang

Files:
dss3.rar  6 kb

Boomerang:
Hi

I came across DSS3 scalping system, but the attached indicators are not working on the new mt4. I would be grateful if someone could repair them. I think the idea was for PAVA and the coding by Malden.

Thanks,

Boomerang

Boomerang

First this one (it is renamed because there is one with the same name here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general but they are different) : double_smoothed_stochastic_2_arrows_nmc.mq4

Also this one (it is updated to be compatible wit the new metatrader) : double_smoothed_stochastic_2_alert.mq4

mladen:
And finally this one too :

Thanks Mladen for your works and quick reply. The final indicator (Dss3 signal) seems to have a problem. The .tpl (in the original rar file) file does not load the related indicators it only draws the moving averages. if you can also check the .tpl file.

Thanks for your support,

Boomerang

Reason: