XO_Method REVISED - page 19

I did not follow this discussion sorry but as i understand you are talking about how to to place the standard MT4 Stochastic indicator on top of the other indicator. So, look at this small video.

Files:
plot.zip  560 kb

newdigital:
I did not follow this discussion sorry but as i understand you are talking about how to to place the standard MT4 Stochastic indicator on top of the other indicator. So, look at this small video.

Thanks ND, I appreciate you helping out as I was at witts end.

Best wishes.

Hi Newdigital, ValeoFX

problem was I've been accessing indicators via Menu/Indicators instead of

using Menu/View/Navigator/Indicators ~ /Custom Indicators

thanks again for your help

Hi ValeoFX

does it make any difference to individual XO indicators with different KirPER settings

on individual charts, if one is using 3 charts/timeframes -- 1, 5, 15min ? thinking about

're-painting' and wondering if they might interact in some way

I understand the change that results based on the value set in the KirPER 1,2,3,4 but

what is the first KirPER for ? when a value is set there how/what does it affect ?

ace:
Hi ValeoFX

does it make any difference to individual XO indicators with different KirPER settings

on individual charts, if one is using 3 charts/timeframes -- 1, 5, 15min ? thinking about

're-painting' and wondering if they might interact in some way

I understand the change that results based on the value set in the KirPER 1,2,3,4 but

what is the first KirPER for ? when a value is set there how/what does it affect ?

I metioned in my early Posts that the very first KirPER is superfluous - meaning that it should in fact not even be shown. I just don't know how to delete it otherwise it would have been done. So just ignore the very first one.

Naturally the different settings make a difference, why do you think I have come up with the different settings? It took me more than a year to find the correct settings (or at least the best I could find after hours and hours of research)

You keep on mentioning "repainting" and I thought I had explained that one to you quite carefully. So, if you still do not understand it and after you should have read the entire Thread, then there is nothing that I can do to change your misconception, I am indeed very sorry.

Also, please read the very first sentence in the second Post where I discuss the individual indicators and there specifically the XO. You need a dedicated TF - end of story.

Best wishes.

thank you ValeoFX for answering my re-asked questions

I've mostly used MetaStock with the fx feed from the original MetaQuotes via Alpari

I very much admire the coding/programming skills of MT users and their generosity in

sharing their work, but since I can't code and am not familiar with MT have to ask what I

know to be annoyingly newbie questions asked many times before

I appreciate your patience ValeoFX and for providing me with the extra 'peace of mind'

ace:
thank you ValeoFX for answering my re-asked questions

I've mostly used MetaStock with the fx feed from the original MetaQuotes via Alpari

I very much admire the coding/programming skills of MT users and their generosity in

sharing their work, but since I can't code and am not familiar with MT have to ask what I

know to be annoyingly newbie questions asked many times before

I appreciate your patience ValeoFX and for providing me with the extra 'peace of mind'

You are most welcome, we have all started at some point.

Best wishes.

Reason: