Requests & Ideas - page 254

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Hermo:
Good evening everyone!

Sorry for my english.

Thank you for the last response. I got it.

I need a modification on this indicator. Could you add a mid-band?

I try to draw it on the indicator with a whit line to help to understand.

Thank you.

A big hug.

Hermo

Hermo

Here you go

wford3
wford3  

Thanks... All I can say is this forum is great.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen, whenever you're ready with the push alert additions for the 3 indicators. Happy veteran's day.

rayphua

Here is this one. It will alert when the alignment direction (trend) changes

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Here is this one. It will alert when the alignment direction (trend) changes

Mladen, thank you. I checked the code, it seems that there are 2 conditions; all values aligned or, or down, but the 3rd condition where all values are neither up nor down is missing. Are you able to fit the 3rd condition in as well?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen, thank you. I checked the code, it seems that there are 2 conditions; all values aligned or, or down, but the 3rd condition where all values are neither up nor down is missing. Are you able to fit the 3rd condition in as well?

rayphua

There is no such condition that all are neither up or neither down. If not all are up or not all are down, it is considered to be neutral. Anyway, here is one version that will alert on neutral too, but be prepared that there will be times when you are going to get a lot of alerts when the state of some is changing from neutral to some other state. Not going to replace the one at the original post simply for that case - to keep the previous version without those multiple alerts on the same bar

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua There is no such condition that all are neither up or neither down. If not all are up or not all are down, it is considered to be neutral. Anyway, here is one version that will alert on neutral too, but be prepared that there will be times when you are going to get a lot of alerts when the state of some is changing from neutral to some other state. Not going to replace the one at the original post simply for that case - to keep the previous version without those multiple alerts on the same bar

Mladen, can you check if there is an error with this when using targettimeframeprice set to True... im getting alerts for up and down even though it clearly is down on the chart.

Further, when alerts are set to off, and alerts notify to off, i still get push alerts to my mobile.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen, can you check if there is an error with this when using targettimeframeprice set to True... im getting alerts for up and down even though it clearly is down on the chart. Further, when alerts are set to off, and alerts notify to off, i still get push alerts to my mobile.

rayphua

In my tests it is working OK. You are going to get multiple alerts when you change time frames or symbols, since the indicator is checking each bar in that case, but as far as I see when you leave it work it works OK

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua In my tests it is working OK. You are going to get multiple alerts when you change time frames or symbols, since the indicator is checking each bar in that case, but as far as I see when you leave it work it works OK

Mladen, since the turn of the 4 hr bar is coming in a few minutes, I'll leave it to see if it works ok, and will update you in a few minutes.

As for turning off the alerts and push notifications, that does not seem to work, it still alerts when it's set to off.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen, since the turn of the 4 hr bar is coming in a few minutes, I'll leave it to see if it works ok, and will update you in a few minutes. As for turning off the alerts and push notifications, that does not seem to work, it still alerts when it's set to off.

rayphua

That is impossible

If an option is set to false it will not alert for the kind of alert it is meant to control. The main switch is alertsOn and it controls all the rest of the alerts. As of push notifications : you have to set up push notifications properly to make them work in the notifications options of metatrader terminal

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua

That is impossible

If an option is set to false it will not alert for the kind of alert it is meant to control. The main switch is alertsOn and it controls all the rest of the alerts. As of push notifications : you have to set up push notifications properly to make them work in the notifications options of metatrader terminal

Mladen, I managed to resolve the (1) simultaneous up and down alerts and (2) alerts that will not turn off issues. Not sure how this could have happened, but it happened when I hardcoded the AlertsOn and AlertsNotify to true in the the code. Once I re-edited two two parameters to false again, the 2 issues disappeared. Strange.

One quick question, the alerts that were coded, they alert only when conditions change? Otherwise they would not give out alerts?

And Mladen, just want to thank you for putting your time into the codes.