Requests & Ideas - page 254

rayphua:
Mladen, since the turn of the 4 hr bar is coming in a few minutes, I'll leave it to see if it works ok, and will update you in a few minutes. As for turning off the alerts and push notifications, that does not seem to work, it still alerts when it's set to off.

rayphua

That is impossible

If an option is set to false it will not alert for the kind of alert it is meant to control. The main switch is alertsOn and it controls all the rest of the alerts. As of push notifications : you have to set up push notifications properly to make them work in the notifications options of metatrader terminal

mladen:
rayphua

That is impossible

If an option is set to false it will not alert for the kind of alert it is meant to control. The main switch is alertsOn and it controls all the rest of the alerts. As of push notifications : you have to set up push notifications properly to make them work in the notifications options of metatrader terminal

Mladen, I managed to resolve the (1) simultaneous up and down alerts and (2) alerts that will not turn off issues. Not sure how this could have happened, but it happened when I hardcoded the AlertsOn and AlertsNotify to true in the the code. Once I re-edited two two parameters to false again, the 2 issues disappeared. Strange.

One quick question, the alerts that were coded, they alert only when conditions change? Otherwise they would not give out alerts?

And Mladen, just want to thank you for putting your time into the codes.

wintersky111:
Mladen,

I was thinking about this issue too even before you raised it and was quite in a bind about what to think about it. The issue wouldnt be there if N or periods tended towards infinity certainly.

Either way of calculation, the difference (if any) shouldn't be a really major issue. That and the fact that FD value itself is still more of a general value rather than a precise value, given that it is but an estimation (due to noise, nonlinearities etc etc). & that is the viewpoint expressed by most papers of the difficulty of giving a good precise FD value.

So either way is fine mladen. Or if you feel that one way of placing the median is better than the other, i am fine with whichever you choose. Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

Hi Mladen,

Sorry for disturbing you if you are still in the middle of your vacation. I was wondering if you had forgotten about my request for modification/adding a median to the FD?

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

wintersky111:
Hi Mladen,

Sorry for disturbing you if you are still in the middle of your vacation. I was wondering if you had forgotten about my request for modification/adding a median to the FD?

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

wintersky111

Will try to find some solution for that. Sorry for the delay

PS: vacation is over

Hello everybody,

sorry for my english..

I would like know if someone have an indicator to show the spread of all pairs at the same time. I mean: One indicator in one separate window and appear all majors pairs with current spreads.

I would put it into EURUSD pair (for example) and it shows me the differents spreads of all majors spreads.

Can someone attach it if have it?

Thank you in advance,

Hermo

Hermo:
Hello everybody,

sorry for my english..

I would like know if someone have an indicator to show the spread of all pairs at the same time. I mean: One indicator in one separate window and appear all majors pairs with current spreads.

I would put it into EURUSD pair (for example) and it shows me the differents spreads of all majors spreads.

Can someone attach it if have it?

Thank you in advance,

Hermo

Hermo found one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176191

mladen:
wintersky111

Will try to find some solution for that. Sorry for the delay

PS: vacation is over

Hehehehehe. Thanks thanks Mladen. Thought you went to Hawaii and couldnt resist the sun, sand, sea & more importantly the hot babes there & didnt wanna want come back no more. Hahahahaha

Rsx and NMA

Dear Mladen,

Does Rsx of NMA make any sense ?

Best regards

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Best regards

Don't know (but it sound OK)

Will make one and then we shall see

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Best regards

rosalieone

This a RSX using NMA as a filter for prices. To turn the filter off set the NmaLength to <= 1 (in which case it will work as regular RSX)

Files:
rsx_nma.gif  33 kb
rsx_of_nma.mq4  10 kb
Reason: