Requests & Ideas - page 259

Hi Mladen,

Ichimoku chart is a great indicator. However, it is messy on the main chart. I’d like to have a MTF indicator that shows MTF status of the Ichimoku chart in histogram (the bars of the histogram are equal in height but in different colors). I’d like it to work this way:

Histogram shows blue when

-Price is above cloud & Tankan sen is above Kijun sen & Chinkou span is above price

Histogram shows red when

-Price is below cloud & Tankan sen is below Kijun sen & Chinkou span is below price

Histogram shows white color when Ichimoku chart is in other status.

Can you please create such a MTF Ichimoku indicator ?

Thanks in advance,

pooh

Hi Mladen,

Can you kindly help modify/add histogram on slope with two additional colors on the attached volatility indicator? Thank you very much.

volatilityqualityzerolinetapealertsmtf.mq4

rayphua:
Hi Mladen,

Can you kindly help modify/add histogram on slope with two additional colors on the attached volatility indicator? Thank you very much.

volatilityqualityzerolinetapealertsmtf.mq4

rayphua

Can you explain a bit more what would those two additional two color be?

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

Ichimoku chart is a great indicator. However, it is messy on the main chart. I’d like to have a MTF indicator that shows MTF status of the Ichimoku chart in histogram (the bars of the histogram are equal in height but in different colors). I’d like it to work this way:

-Price is above cloud & Tankan sen is above Kijun sen & Chinkou span is above price

Histogram shows red when

-Price is below cloud & Tankan sen is below Kijun sen & Chinkou span is below price

Thanks in advance,

pooh

Hi Mladen,

Did you notice my request ?

Thank you

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

Did you notice my request ?

Thank you

pooh123

Yes, I saw it

mladen:
rayphua Can you explain a bit more what would those two additional two color be?

It can be any 2 colors, what the colors are isn't important, they are colors used when 1) it's above zero line and decreasing, and 2) below zeroline and increasing. These HistogramOnSlope parameters are available in the candle and oscillator versions of this indi but missing from the tape histogram version which i had attached.

rayphua:
It can be any 2 colors, what the colors are isn't important, they are colors used when 1) it's above zero line and decreasing, and 2) below zeroline and increasing. These HistogramOnSlope parameters are available in the candle and oscillator versions of this indi but missing from the tape histogram version which i had attached.

rayphua

Then try this version : it has 4 colors (based on slope and on value compared to 0)

mladen:
rayphua Then try this version : it has 4 colors (based on slope and on value compared to 0)

Mladen, thank you again for your speedy response, will try it out now.

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

Histogram shows red when

Thanks in advance,

pooh

pooh

A question : Chinkou span is shifted back in the past. How did you want it to be compared to the price? Using the current price and the last value of Chinkou span as equal in time or as they are (in which case last Kijun-sen bars can not be calculated)?

mladen:
pooh A question : Chinkou span is shifted back in the past. How did you want it to be compared to the price? Using the current price and the last value of Chinkou span as equal in time or as they are (in which case last Kijun-sen bars can not be calculated)?

Mladen,

Please compare last value of Chinkou span with price of last bar for which there's a Chinkou span value, i.e., price of 26 days ago in the case of D1 timeframe.

Can you please make this condition for Chinkou span optional ? I.e., in the external input section, add an option "Check Chinkou span=_(true/false)". If I input "true", it will check Chinkou span; if I input "false", it will ignore it.

Thank you

Reason: