Requests & Ideas - page 261

MArkov chains

Do someone know and indicator based on Markov Chains.

Is it worth digging into it ?

I just read about it and dont have a clue on its value in fx.

Please dont ask me to explain Markov Chains

Mikhael Pankov:
Good day, Mladen ! I would like to make a new request about the option of upgrading

the indicator from mq4 into mq5 ( it’s the "next" month already ! )

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend, Mikhael.

onchart_rsi_of_macd_2.mq4

Mikhael

Here you go Have a nice weekend

Mladen ! Thank you cordially ! Have a nice weekend too. Mikhael.

hello mladen and mr.tools~

2 indicators attached below have no mtf function, so I hope the 2 indicators have mtf function and identifier on parameter.

I guess "pulse VCS" indicator is "volty channel" indicator, but I've been using that indicator for some months, so it will be more comfortable to me to use "pulse VCS" with mtf than "volty channel" indicator.

I'm asking your advice of "TMA CG" indicator- mladen, mr.tools and many companions.

When I use a current TMA CG(M5) and a MTF TMA CG(M15) at the same time on M5 chart, it sometimes make me embarrassed me because of recalculation.

For example, there's no blue or red "X" on a previous bar, but after some time, I have doubted my eyes for few months.

So let me have your advice of filtering a validate blue or red "X".

P.S. It is almost the end of this year.

I guess you are very busy nowadays, but take care and have happy days.

Files:

davidoh:
2 indicators attached below have no mtf function, so I hope the 2 indicators have mtf function and identifier on parameter.

I guess "pulse VCS" indicator is "volty channel" indicator, but I've been using that indicator for some months, so it will be more comfortable to me to use "pulse VCS" with mtf than "volty channel" indicator.

I'm asking your advice of "TMA CG" indicator- mladen, mr.tools and many companions.

When I use a current TMA CG(M5) and a MTF TMA CG(M15) at the same time on M5 chart, it sometimes make me embarrassed me because of recalculation.

For example, there's no blue or red "X" on a previous bar, but after some time, I have doubted my eyes for few months.

So let me have your advice of filtering a validate blue or red "X".

P.S. It is almost the end of this year.

I guess you are very busy nowadays, but take care and have happy days.

Hello Davidoh,

The Pulse VCS is a decompiled version of volty channel stop could maybe just find a version of volty channel stop and add mtf to it but from what I can make out there is possibly some extra added to it, that I can't remember seeing on the original, but that could be the mess that the decompilation makes.

About the TMA+CG mladen it already has mtf. and as far as filtering would say any non repainting or non recalculating and reliable indicator, for me usually the TMA good for entry into preexisting trends after a retrace.

Just a remark : TMA + CG indicator is using centered TMA, which means it will recalculate. Better not to use it in any kind of signaling mode

Replace Indicators

Hi, mladen-mrtools:

Is it possible to replace the indicator in the attached EA with kj2 and stepchart indicators? Buy when candle/arrow is green; sell when red on both indicators.

Thanks in advance.

Hello mladen,

Please provide command how to call this indicator in an EA and provide script/command for buy/sell trades on "alertlevels" 3 and 4.

Thanks much in advance.

tamaraofx:
Hello mladen,

Please provide command how to call this indicator in an EA and provide script/command for buy/sell trades on "alertlevels" 3 and 4.

Thanks much in advance.

tamaraofx

Fractals are repainting so if you try to use it as a signal you will be ending with a lot of fake signals and the signals that you marked are never going to happen on a 1st or a second bar - they are always going to happen much later after the fact. Is that what you are looking for?

No. I haven't actually tested it in realtime. Thanks anyway.

Reason: