Requests & Ideas - page 257

mladen:
rayphua we have discussed that issue at the time when we were talking about the creation of the indicator : it always has to be on current (since it is managing 4 different time frames at some occasions) It can not be different when 4 different time frames are processed

Mladen, I understand. I was thinking that the alerts would sound when all are above conditions / below conditions / neutral based on the status of the previous closed candle, with options (a) AlertsOnCurrent (false) for Above/Below conditions and (b) AlertsOnCurrent (false) for Neutral (just in case I want to be alerted immediately on current candle for trade exits). Wouldn't this be possible?

rayphua:
Mladen, I understand. I was thinking that the alerts would sound when all are above conditions / below conditions / neutral based on the status of the previous closed candle, with options (a) AlertsOnCurrent (false) for Above/Below conditions and (b) AlertsOnCurrent (false) for Neutral (just in case I want to be alerted immediately on current candle for trade exits). Wouldn't this be possible?

rayphua

Here is an example :

The indicator would be set to use 1hour, daily, weekly and monthly time frames. If we would look for closed bars alerts then we would have to combine signals from 1 hour ago, 1 day ago, 1 week ago and 1 month ago. As you can see they simply are not pointing to same time at all and combining signals from times so different is dangerous and, in my opinion, without any sense

Hi Mladen or Mr Tools,

I would like to delete those numbers that are showing on the indicator window. I tried editing the code, but still cannot figure out where to remove those numbers. Would appreciate your help here, thank you.

stepchoppy_v2.mq4

Files:

BB Macd nrp - mtf & alerts & labels 1.01 Histogram

Good morning to all:

Excuse my English please.

mladen or mrtools, hitogram could make a version that I attached indicator.

BB Macd nrp - mtf & alerts & labels 1.01

The rules would be:

Histogram positive: BB Macd > Midband

Histogram Negative: BB Macd < Midband.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good morning to all:

Excuse my English please.

mladen or mrtools, hitogram could make a version that I attached indicator.

BB Macd nrp - mtf & alerts & labels 1.01

The rules would be:

Histogram positive: BB Macd > Midband

Histogram Negative: BB Macd < Midband.

Hermo.

Hermo

That is equivalent to a normal MACD that is crossing signal line. So, any macd that colors histo line according to signal line crosses will do

rayphua:
Hi Mladen or Mr Tools,

I would like to delete those numbers that are showing on the indicator window. I tried editing the code, but still cannot figure out where to remove those numbers. Would appreciate your help here, thank you.

stepchoppy_v2.mq4

rayphua

Try out this version

Files:

mladen:
rayphua Try out this version

Thanks Mladen, you must have seen the areas where I tried editing, lol. Looks like I was looking at the right sections of the code, just didn't how to do it. Thank you again.

BB Macd nrp - mtf & alerts & labels 1.01 Histogram (2º)

mladen:
Hermo That is equivalent to a normal MACD that is crossing signal line. So, any macd that colors histo line according to signal line crosses will do

Good morning mladen.

What I need is as shown in the image.

I can not find any Macd represented in this way.

BBMacd I use as a filter, I do not care levels.

Can be done.

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good morning mladen.

What I need is as shown in the image.

I can not find any Macd represented in this way.

BBMacd I use as a filter, I do not care levels.

Can be done.

Hermo.

Hermo

Is the criteria when macd crosses the middle line of the bands or when upper or lower band is crossed (since you asked for a midline cross in previous post)? If it is the midline cross, then it is a case of a 12,26,10 macd (in which the signal line is calculated as EMA not as SMA as in the built in metatrader MACD)

BB Macd nrp - mtf & alerts & labels 1.01 Histogram (3º)

mladen:
Hermo Is the criteria when macd crosses the middle line of the bands or when upper or lower band is crossed (since you asked for a midline cross in previous post)? If it is the midline cross, then it is a case of a 12,26,10 macd (in which the signal line is calculated as EMA not as SMA as in the built in metatrader MACD)

Hello mladen:

Thanks for your patience.

I mean the center line of the indicator, which gold paint color in the image.

BBMacd> Central Line = Histogram green.

BBMacd < Central Line = Histogram red.

Any question please let me know.

thank you very much

Hermo.

Files:
Reason: