Requests & Ideas - page 479

Nurlan:
Dear Mladen or MrTools

Could you be so kind to add alert (and if its if it's no trouble to you arrow) on line crossings to this indicator

Thanking you in anticipation for yours help

I think that it has been posted already

Will check it (where was it posted)

Nurlan:
Dear Mladen or MrTools

Could you be so kind to add alert (and if its if it's no trouble to you arrow) on line crossings to this indicator

Thanking you in anticipation for yours help

Nurlan. please test this one, added the alerts,about the arrows don't believe it's possible, but if so there will be arrows everywhere.

smoothed_fx_correlator_2_alerts.mq4

Thanks so so so much Mrtools!

The thing !!!

Thank you kindly

Dear Mrtools!

This indi has alredy all necessary alerts except for a line crossing alert.

Would you be so kind pls add this function too.

Thanks in advance!

Nurlan:
Dear Mrtools!

This indi has alredy all necessary alerts except for a line crossing alert.

Would you be so kind pls add this function too.

Thanks in advance!

Nurlan

It has possible 32 types of alerts. Adding a zero line cross (I am assuming that you meant that) would just add to those 32 alerts - wouldn't it be a bit too much (practically it would alert all the time)?

it's my first post in this forum

I look after these forums are the best I have ever met in addition to all for free.I would like to ask for help, whether there is an indicator here as I upload?

I know and understand that this indicator does not come from here, but I really needed indicators like this, because this indicator does not work in the latest metratrader.I hope mladen mrtools mntiwana and other trader can help me.the generosity of all of you here I hope you can help me, at least do not make these indicators work the way I want it.

Yes you are right

But if you turn on the Show only symbol on chart

The result would be a good helper

NK Trade:
it's my first post in this forum

I look after these forums are the best I have ever met in addition to all for free.I would like to ask for help, whether there is an indicator here as I upload?

I know and understand that this indicator does not come from here, but I really needed indicators like this, because this indicator does not work in the latest metratrader.I hope mladen mrtools mntiwana and other trader can help me.the generosity of all of you here I hope you can help me, at least do not make these indicators work the way I want it.

NK trade,

you are welcome here,first of all plz avoid write my name along with moderators,i am learner here same like you,thanks...............about what you asked i did not understand exact but here is a indicator that show all major 28 indicators on choice values based on two TFs averaging by two MAs and also inform you CCI status crossing 100/-100 levels up down,possibly it help you ,be care about cpu load.thanks

regards

top_28_trenders_all_brokers_v1.1.mq4

Thank you for your attention mntiwana but not like that I was looking for. I need of these indicators is the information such as spread,number of pips up/down since today open and all such information on the picture.or maybe can you help me to make the indicator above function on the latest metratrader?sorry for my bad English because English is not my first language.

mntiwana:

NK trade,

you are welcome here,first of all plz avoid write my name along with moderators,i am learner here same like you,thanks...............about what you asked i did not understand exact but here is a indicator that show all major 28 indicators on choice values based on two TFs averaging by two MAs and also inform you CCI status crossing 100/-100 levels up down,possibly it help you ,be care about cpu load.thanks

regards

top_28_trenders_all_brokers_v1.1.mq4

NK Trade:
Thank you for your attention mntiwana but not like that I was looking for. I need of these indicators is the information such as spread,number of pips up/down since today open and all such information on the picture.or maybe can you help me to make the indicator above function on the latest metratrader?sorry for my bad English because English is not my first language.

there are so many indicators like you asking,will see if found and your english is enough for explaining your needs,dont worry,and mostly here are not from the countries where english is their first language.

Reason: