Requests & Ideas - page 343

ismael360:
Thanks Mladen, Is there any way to correct it so it will work on metals and mtf? ish

ish

still did not find why it does what it does on metals

mladen:
ish still did not find why it does what it does on metals

Mladen, the Mad Scientist whipped this version up for me. It works on Metals.

Here is the Breakout Box with the correct calculations and a selectable color for each box category.

I have had a miserable time with version 670 some times it works and sometimes it does not and when it does not there are no diagnostics to tell you what happened, it acts as nothing has happened!

In running an extended test, I have found that the multiple non chart symbols stop running for some unknown reason as is illustrated by XAGUSD on the left chart, so BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Its the MQ we all love and trust. MS

Can you go over the code to fix any bugs that may give it trouble on the new build?

Can you add the unique ID and Symbol parameter to make it so I can place different currencies together and place more than one at a time on the same chart?

And can you make it, (Box & Display), Multi Time Frame?

ish

Files:

ismael360:
Mladen, the Mad Scientist whipped this version up for me. It works on Metals.

Can you go over the code to fix any bugs that may give it trouble on the new build?

Can you add the unique ID and Symbol parameter to make it so I can place different currencies together and place more than one at a time on the same chart?

And can you make it, (Box & Display), Multi Time Frame?

ish

ish

Do you want to keep that new look or the look it has in the original?

Because if the original one is kept, then it can not be used for other symbols (because of the boxes that ar fixed to price)

mladen:
ish

Do you want to keep that new look or the look it has in the original?

Because if the original one is kept, then it can not be used for other symbols (because of the boxes that ar fixed to price)

Which ever version that can be used for symbols. Because the symbols option would be idea.

So we can have more than one different type of currency pair on one chart.

This would work great for correlating pair and negative correlation in pairs like Eur/usd and Usd/chf.

ish

ismael360:
Which ever version that can be used for symbols. Because the symbols option would be idea.

So we can have more than one different type of currency pair on one chart.

This would work great for correlating pair and negative correlation in pairs like Eur/usd and Usd/chf.

ish

ish

The last one you posted could be used with symbols other than current chart

mladen:
ish The last one you posted could be used with symbols other than current chart

Can you set it up so it will be displayed in the parameter menu as well as the unique id?

Convert into a MTF, and it should be all set.

ish

ismael360:
Can you set it up so it will be displayed in the parameter menu as well as the unique id?

Convert into a MTF, and it should be all set.

ish

ish

What does exactly "displayed in the parameter menu" mean?

mladen:
ish What does exactly "displayed in the parameter menu" mean?

Sorry Mladen. Tzuman just set me straight. I was trying to use the new indicator with a unique id thinking I had to have a different id for ever box placed like what was done with the original.

But with this version I don't need to.

Im just slow in catching on.

Can you just make it Multi Time Frame? And can you also make it so I can adjust the breakout up color separate from the breakout down? Then it should be ready to use for trade.

ish

ismael360:
Sorry Mladen. Tzuman just set me straight. I was trying to use the new indicator with a unique id thinking I had to have a different id for ever box placed like what was done with the original.

But with this version I don't need to.

Im just slow in catching on.

Can you just make it Multi Time Frame? And can you also make it so I can adjust the breakout up color separate from the breakout down? Then it should be ready to use for trade.

ish

ish

Here is a multi time frame version of that indicator : goldbug_breakout_box_mtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
ish Here is a multi time frame version of that indicator : goldbug_breakout_box_mtf.mq4

Great I very much thank you Mladen.

Ish

Reason: