• Join us

Requests & Ideas - page 344

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ismael360:
Sorry Mladen. Tzuman just set me straight. I was trying to use the new indicator with a unique id thinking I had to have a different id for ever box placed like what was done with the original.

But with this version I don't need to.

Im just slow in catching on.

Can you just make it Multi Time Frame? And can you also make it so I can adjust the breakout up color separate from the breakout down? Then it should be ready to use for trade.

ish

ish

Here is a multi time frame version of that indicator : goldbug_breakout_box_mtf.mq4

Files:
ismael360
ismael360  
mladen:
ish Here is a multi time frame version of that indicator : goldbug_breakout_box_mtf.mq4

Great I very much thank you Mladen.

Ish

gallery
gallery  

update please

Hi mladen, could you update the attached indis. For fractal lines, it works but lines occationally disappear but come back if TF changed back and forth. Could you check the code if needs update or cleaning, please.

Kiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi mladen, could you update the attached indis. For fractal lines, it works but lines occationally disappear but come back if TF changed back and forth. Could you check the code if needs update or cleaning, please. Kiko

Kiko

Here is this one first : traders_dynamic_indexx_-_zl_-_on_chart_nmc.mq4

PS: exactly what fractal lines are you referring to?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi mladen, could you update the attached indis. For fractal lines, it works but lines occationally disappear but come back if TF changed back and forth. Could you check the code if needs update or cleaning, please. Kiko

Here is this one too : traders_dynamic_indexx_-_zl_nmc.mq4

ismael360
ismael360  
mladen:
ish Here is a multi time frame version of that indicator : goldbug_breakout_box_mtf.mq4

Hi Mladen, The Goldbug Breakout Box mtf has a problem.

When you place a box with a different symbol of a different pair it won't refresh.

For example if I place a box with the symbol of USD/CHF on a Eur/Usd chart.

The box display won't refresh. It just stays frozen unless you open the indicator up in the parameter menu and close then it will refresh that once but then stay frozen again.

Is there any way to correct this issue?

ish

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ismael360:
Hi Mladen, The Goldbug Breakout Box mtf has a problem.

When you place a box with a different symbol of a different pair it won't refresh.

For example if I place a box with the symbol of USD/CHF on a Eur/Usd chart.

The box display won't refresh. It just stays frozen unless you open the indicator up in the parameter menu and close then it will refresh that once but then stay frozen again.

Is there any way to correct this issue?

ish

Changed two lines of code that could cause problems and it works OK on my terminal (build 670) - updates the state of the other symbol on each tick of the current symbol : goldbug_breakout_box_mtf_1.mq4

Try it out .

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:

Kiko

Here is the last one too : t3_bands_nmc.mq4

Files:
rosalieone
rosalieone  

indi_standar_all_tf.mq4Dear Mladen,

I just found this mq4 for ''indi standar all tf'' , doesnt seem to be complete but doesnt matter. What i woul ask if possible is to display a historical graph of the big number displayed on the right by the indicator. In fact it doesnt need to display all the other infos. Just a graph with a line representing the big number.

Best regards

Rosalieone

Files:
gallery
gallery  

Hi mladen, thanks for quick delivery! I forgot to include this :

Kiko

kiko12:
Files: