Requests & Ideas - page 342

Gfuchs:
Sorry, can it be done or are there problems ?

Gfuchs

VQ will be replaced with Gann Hilo Histo 3 for signals

Gfuchs:
Hi, it was a VQ EA before. So that this EA works with the Gann Hilo Histo 3 instead.

To avoid any misunderstanding, would you mind posting the exact Gann Hilo Histo 3 indicator that you are using?

mladen:
To avoid any misunderstanding, would you mind posting the exact Gann Hilo Histo 3 indicator that you are using?

Here you go:

Gfuchs:
Hi, can someone please help me to make these two compatible ?

I tried to do it myself but there are parts of the code where I am not sure about.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Hi Mladen

Good afternoon.

I have this indicator and I'm testing on multiple currency pairs simultaneously in the same Metatrader.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page227

The problem is that it makes me very slow Metatrader.

Tell if there is any way that does not overload both Metatrader.

If I put the indicator MultiTimeFrame mode still works slower.

you can reduce the number of bars calculation. ?

It is a good indicator.

As always many thanks

Danny.

dasssi:
Hi Mladen

Good afternoon.

I have this indicator and I'm testing on multiple currency pairs simultaneously in the same Metatrader.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page227

The problem is that it makes me very slow Metatrader.

Tell if there is any way that does not overload both Metatrader.

If I put the indicator MultiTimeFrame mode still works slower.

you can reduce the number of bars calculation. ?

It is a good indicator.

As always many thanks

Danny.

Danny

Are you using that indicator on an offline chart?

Since on the regular charts it works correctly (no CPU overload)

'im using a temporal graph.

In a 1 min chart.

The indicator multitiframe 5 min.

And sometimes the MT4 stops.

dasssi:
'im using a temporal graph.

In a 1 min chart.

The indicator multitiframe 5 min.

And sometimes the MT4 stops.

What is a "temporal graph"?

Anyway, try using this one : hilow_channel_2_jurik_double_smooth_mtf_nmc.mq4. There are some changes in it

Upgrade for Breakout Box

Mladen, Over a year ago you had modified this breakout box with a display for me here in the Advanced Elite section.

Can you now give it an upgrade?

1.) Make it so it will work on the new build.

2.) Make it so it will work with metals. (when i place on Gold or XauUsd on the old build, the box would distort and go all the way to the bottom of the screen.

3.) Can you also make it MTF. Meaning say I have a 5min chart. Having the ability to have a 5min Box and display. Then place a second box showing a 30min Box and display. Then being able to place a third box showing a 1hr Box and display. etc....

5.) Can you improve it in any way you may deem useful?

ish

Files:

ismael360:
Mladen, Over a year ago you had modified this breakout box with a display for me here in the Advanced Elite section.

Can you now give it an upgrade?

1.) Make it so it will work on the new build.

2.) Make it so it will work with metals. (when i place on Gold or XauUsd on the old build, the box would distort and go all the way to the bottom of the screen.

3.) Can you also make it MTF. Meaning say I have a 5min chart. Having the ability to have a 5min Box and display. Then place a second box showing a 30min Box and display. Then being able to place a third box showing a 1hr Box and display. etc....

5.) Can you improve it in any way you may deem useful?

ish

ish

Here is the first step - it works on new metatrader now : the_breakout_box_nmc.mq4

Next steps are being worked on

Files:

mladen:
ish

Here is the first step - it works on new metatrader now : the_breakout_box_nmc.mq4

Next steps are being worked on

Thanks Mladen, Is there any way to correct it so it will work on metals and mtf?

ish