Elite indicators :) - page 334

Mladen

Could you make " mtf T3trix x3" and " mtf dynamic zone T3trix x3 " ?

Thanks

Jho

Added one option for alerts (arrows are not touched, since arrows are completely independent from alerts). alertsOnFirstOnly - is set to tru, alerts will be raised only when first time level 5 or level -5 is reached, and it will not alert when level in the same direction is touched again. If it is set to false then the indicator works as before

regards

Mladen

jho:
Hi Mladen,

In Multi LSMA, currently arrows are displayed every time it reaches to +5 and -5 level. In smaller time frames number of alerts is too many.

So could you please make a little modification to it? Can we have a system by which it will display arrow in alternative way. i.e. once it displays arrow for +5 level, next arrow will be displayed only when it reaches -5 level and again only when it reaches to +5 level. This will surely help to reduce number of alerts.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jho
Files:

bebeshel

Here is the T3 trix made multi time frame.

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Could you make " mtf T3trix x3" and " mtf dynamic zone T3trix x3 " ? Thanks
Files:

Files:
dailybox.gif  88 kb

Hi Simba,

It is what I found (attached) - 2 public indicators:

and 2 more (from this elite section:

Custom candles - by numbers

and

Custom candles - any time frame

They are same with DailyBox indicator except color the bars inside the box and high/low of the day to be inside the box.

One indicator (attached) i-BigBarsFromH1 can create any timeframe/box started from H1 (H6, H8 and so on).

Not same but very similar.

Here is this one too

It can be used to have combined displays (like this example : there is daily and 4h boxes combined - two instances of the same indicator with time frames, colors and unique id set differently) It is a quick "chop-chop" of the custom candles any time frame to show only high and low instead of showing the wick too

How...

newdigital:
Hi Mladen,

This Trend Scalp indicator is really great.

I traded it for one and half hour with good results. This indicator is making such as "newbie dream" - finding top and bottom.

So, it is what I used - GBPJPY M1 timeframe.

Results: +97 pips or 120 dollars by 0.1 fixed lot size just for 1 and half hour (statement in pips is attached). And it is in dollars:

Metatrader statement attached too:

I want to say that GBPJPY especially for M1 timeframe - it is most difficult case for scalping. But indicator did this job.

If someone need the template file (with indicators I used) - let me know and I will post it (tomorrow). But one of the main indicastor here is Trend Scalp.

===========================

Excellent results ND, but HOW did you interpret an entry? When the indicator crosses zero-line or when the Dots appear? I am reading the dots as "overheating" or is that incorrect?

Interesting indicator to say the least. Excellent work as usual, Mladen.

Would appreciate hearing from you, ND.

Thanks in advance.

ND,Mladen

Thanks for the Custom candles and custom periods indicators

Hi ValeoFX,

The rules are simple (It is usual rules for every scalping system traded manually.):

- I check the direction of the trend in GMT morning using some M30 or H1 or H4 timeframe. I used BrainTrading M30. You can use any system. Just to understand: where some pairs will be moved today to.

- after that - select few pairs with most "understandable" movement/situation about " to where some pairs will be moved today".

- after that - trade it on M1 timeframe.

- read this post too - in case of Trend Scalp - I use it in overbough/oversolded way (blue dot is indicating that sell will be soon).

Of course - this indicator is having different meaning in case of using M15 or more higher timeframe. But in case of M1 - it is top and bottom.

- losing money. We can lose money in case of breakout. Stop loss is 100 pips but breakout on M1 is very very usual case so - the time to trade is 50% of the success. Most comfortable time to trade is ranging market condition (on M1 timeframe!) without any medium/high impacted news events around 1 or 2 hours. How to know - ranging on M1 or not? I used TDI indicator (2 lines are going together if above zero - ranging buy, below zero - ranging sell).

Of course - this TDI indicator is having different meaning for M15 or more highier timeframe (one line is trend strength and the other line is the direction of the trend). But I changed the color of this indicator in template onto opposite way so blue line is buy and red line is sell, and some combination of the lines: buy line is on downtrend - correctional downtrend so we should look at sell line to be uptrend to be sell).

Hi Mladen,

This Trend Scalp indicator is really great.

I traded it for one and half hour with good results. This indicator is making such as "newbie dream" - finding top and bottom.

So, it is what I used - GBPJPY M1 timeframe.

Results: +97 pips or 120 dollars by 0.1 fixed lot size just for 1 and half hour (statement in pips is attached). And it is in dollars:

Metatrader statement attached too:

I want to say that GBPJPY especially for M1 timeframe - it is most difficult case for scalping. But indicator did this job.

If someone need the template file (with indicators I used) - let me know and I will post it (tomorrow). But one of the main indicastor here is Trend Scalp.

- indicator is on this post to download with template;

- explanation about how to trade is on this post.

Reason: