Requests & Ideas - page 156

davidoh:
I need 2 indis to be a MTF version, please. Thanks in advance.

the supp and resistance MTF is already done here,

In the fractal indi i did added the prices but I don't remember if Mladen did already an MTF version...

Regards

Did forget to tell in the previous post, with the fractal adjustable period indi you may have the reading from higher timeframes setting accordingly the period...

In example you want to know the fractal of 7 periods from a 4H timeframe in a 1H chart? Just set the period as 28 in the 1H chart, that's it...

Regards

Mod on Velocity Indicator

Hey guys, I'm getting some great entry signals using this Velocity indicator. However, I want to make it easier to view what Velocity is doing on Higher TF's while keeping my chart on lower TF's.

Can you make this Velocity indicator have a selection settings where u select what TF it is using.

Then for whatever TF you have selected in the settings it will then paint the background of all the charts according to that TF.

If the Velocity line is above zero then it paints the chosen color.

If the Velocity line is below zero then it paints the chosen color.

If the Velocity line is on the zero line then it paints the chosen color.

Lastly, when the Velocity line is on the zero line can you make settnings to send email and screen/sound alerts.

For clarification: The painting of background should be on price chart not in the indicator window but on the actual chart.

Thanks for any help! This site truly is amazing.tsdvelocity_cfb_adaptive-new1.mq4

Hello,

Would someone please point me to an RSI indicator I once saw here? It is an RSI with dots that draws trendlines automatically. It might have been in Elite section too!

Thank you!

Daniel

brax64:
Did forget to tell in the previous post, with the fractal adjustable period indi you may have the reading from higher timeframes setting accordingly the period...

In example you want to know the fractal of 7 periods from a 4H timeframe in a 1H chart? Just set the period as 28 in the 1H chart, that's it...

Regards

thanks for your explanation

happy trading

Hello mladen

I need this indi to be a MTF version, please.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

davidoh

"Chaos oscillator" is a renamed solar wind indicator (you can read some more details about it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 ) All I can recommend to you regarding that indicator is to forget about it. Sorry

davidoh:
I need this indi to be a MTF version, please. Thanks in advance.

mladen:
davidoh "Chaos oscillator" is a renamed solar wind indicator (you can read some more details about it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 ) All I can recommend to you regarding that indicator is to forget about it. Sorry

thanks for your reply...

I think it's repainting...

davidoh

You are right : it is one of the most famous repainters (but since it is renamed a lot of people do not know which indicator is it exactly)

davidoh:
thanks for your reply... I think it's repainting...

Hull Parabolic x2 Histogram

Dear Mladen,

Would it be possible to please have a histogram of the attached indicator with an alarm option (would be great if the alert message also says for which timeframe chart the alert applies to)

Thank you very much and hope you are enjoying the summer!

Daniel

Files:
Reason: