ForSymbol;

Invert option;

MTF; and

Zero-line crossover alert.

Thanks as always.

-spotforex

Files:

spotforex

Try out first this "basic" version of it (since it is working exclusively with cycles instead of ema lengths) and see if that is what you had in mind

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

If possible, could you please add the following features to your Zlema MACD:

Phase Accumulation;

ForSymbol;

Invert option;

MTF; and

Zero-line crossover alert.

Thanks as always.

-spotforex

This is adaptive look back qqe2 advanced, posted another version awhile back but this version has the 4 versions of rsi now but instead of rsx now rsx2 controlled by depth and rsxSpeed and the new T3 Rsi if desired, the rsi period is albperiod controlled by swingCount and speed. The chart picture is using rsx2 30 minute, on 15 minute chart.

PA adaptive T3 ...

Don't know why I didn't do it earlier since T3 is a "perfect candidate" for phase accumulation adapting (it does not require integer values for calculating period). Anyway, here it is : and it really adjusts. Can not talk in a terms of faster or slower than the regular one since in the times of trending it tends to be slower (which is normal) and in the times of sudden changes it tends to be faster ... Default PA cycles of 0.75 resemble to a 14 period "regular" T3 (but just resembles since the tend to differ a lot sometimes)

Files:

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to please have the latest `PA adaptive T3' as a histogram?

Thank you and have a great day,

Daniel

Hello Maden,

Would it be possible to please have divergencies added to the latest ZLMA MACD?

Thank you,

Best rgeards,

Daniel

pa adaptive t3 ... bars, histo ...

Daniel

Here are these.

Upgraded the pa adaptive T3 (added alerts, so it is kind of a complete now), made a bars version and made a histogram version (all are multi time frame capable with alerts now). Here is a "all pa adaptive t3" chart as an example

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to please have the latest `PA adaptive T3' as a histogram?

Thank you and have a great day,

Daniel

Hi Mladen,

I've attempted to create a pa adaptive version of your FXCorrelator 3 USD. But I find that it acts rather sluggishly. (Perhaps it's the excuse I need to upgrade to a faster processor. ) Would you mind having a look at the code to determine if it can be improved upon. Would a bars back option reduce calculating times?

As always, thanks for your time and effort that you've put into my requests.

-spotforex

pa_fxcorrelator_3_usd.mq4

Files:

spotforex

There are 3 things that need to be considered regarding that indicator :

- it is processing 7 symbols at a time which is already a task that when done on a big number of bars not something that metatrader terminal "likes" to do

- second point has to do with how metatrader calculates averages (and any internal indicator it has) :

it allocates a new instance of indicator for each and every average that has any different parameter. For example, if you calculate 10 period simple average and then 11 period simple average metatrader duplicates all - the data, calculations, internal buffers it uses, all ... and when you force it to have different calculating lengths almost all the time (by using phase accumulation for adapting) it ends up creating zillion instances for averages

- if we would like to be 100% correct than phase accumulation for each of the 7 symbols should be calculated (because the way it is now, it applies the length of the current symbol, so it is adapting to current symbol, not the calculated symbol). Apart from not being mathematically correct, it is going to cause a different values when attached to different symbols which is not good. But that (calculating phase accumulation for each symbol) also would mean additional slowing down

Will try to find some reasonable solution, but having in mind points 2 and 3, I can not promise anything - at a first glance it simply looks like a Cray kind of computers problem and not a PC s that we use problem

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

I've attempted to create a pa adaptive version of your FXCorrelator 3 USD. But I find that it acts rather sluggishly. (Perhaps it's the excuse I need to upgrade to a faster processor. ) Would you mind having a look at the code to determine if it can be improved upon. Would a bars back option reduce calculating times?

As always, thanks for your time and effort that you've put into my requests.

-spotforex

pa_fxcorrelator_3_usd.mq4

pa adaptive FX correlator ...

spotforex

This is much faster version of the phase accumulation adaptive version of FX correlator. Avoided the built in moving averages usage and it makes it acceptable as far as the speed is concerned (interesting that in this case avoiding what should be faster makes the indicator much faster(. It still uses the period calculation from a current chart (that part is yet to be resolved in some satisfactory way) but I think that in this form you can experiment with it much more easily

Reason: