Requests & Ideas - page 151

Daniel

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page257

dakiki:
Hi Mladen,

So there is nothing we can do with this trendline indi? I never understood why it seems so hard to make good trendline indis. This was is best I have seen sofar. If I get it decompiled, might it then be possible?

Best regards,

Daniel

hello mladen

1.Basically I need only 2/8 line and 6/8 line on this indicator, so let me show the 2/8 and 6/8 line except for other lines.

By default setting, it will show only 2/8 and 6/8 lines on chart.

2.Pivot line, support, resist, +1/8, -1/8, +2/8, -2/8 lines are option on parameter to visible or not to visible on chart(because I sometimes would need pivot line, s/r, +1/8, -1/8, +2/8, -2/8 lines on chart, so it is option on parameter to show on chart or not)

3.line width and line color changeable are needed on parameter

4.I need this indi to be MTF version and to have "UniqueID" function.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

davidoh

Try out this one

If you set any of the widths to < 0 then that line will not be displayed. Also colors are adjustable for each and every line. Maybe that is what you need

davidoh:
1.Basically I need only 2/8 line and 6/8 line on this indicator, so let me show the 2/8 and 6/8 line except for other lines.

By default setting, it will show only 2/8 and 6/8 lines on chart.

2.Pivot line, support, resist, +1/8, -1/8, +2/8, -2/8 lines are option on parameter to visible or not to visible on chart(because I sometimes would need pivot line, s/r, +1/8, -1/8, +2/8, -2/8 lines on chart, so it is option on parameter to show on chart or not)

3.line width and line color changeable are needed on parameter

4.I need this indi to be MTF version and to have "UniqueID" function.

Thanks in advance.
Files:
murrey_math.mq4  19 kb

English Translation by Google...

mladen:
davidoh

Try out this one

If you set any of the widths to < 0 then that line will not be displayed. Also colors are adjustable for each and every line. Maybe that is what you need

...if it helps murrey_math_en.mq4

Files:

adeo,

Thanks

adeo:
...if it helps murrey_math_en.mq4

Hello Mladen,

I am using this indicator on low pip Renko charts. However it seems that of all your outstanding indis this one is heaviest on CPU and slows down my machine a lot when markets move fast. Is there anything that can be done?

Thank you,

Daniel

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

I am using this indicator on low pip Renko charts. However it seems that of all your outstanding indis this one is heaviest on CPU and slows down my machine a lot when markets move fast. Is there anything that can be done?

Thank you,

Daniel

Daniel, this indicator was done by me, uploading the fixed version and the newest dll file, the dll file will help with the CPU quite a bit, and there was problems with the indicator not refreshing correctly(some areas had the code in place, but not the correct place), tested it on quite a few different currency pairs on my laptop, seemed lighter to me and it was refreshing.

Files:
tdcbssa.rar  36 kb

Thank you very much Mr Tools! Very helpful!

All the best!

Daniel

Hello Mladen and MrTools,

Would you please be so kind and make the attached indicator at multi-timeframe one and add alarms whenever oversold or overbought is over (options for current candle true/false). Would be great if alarm message also gives Symbol and timeframe of chart.

Thank you very much as always!

Daniel

Files:
procci.ex4  5 kb
procci.mq4  4 kb

Danieal

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

This is how "cciPro" compares to that CCI (which is a regular CCI but calculated ina a much, much simpler way)

dakiki:
Hello Mladen and MrTools,

Would you please be so kind and make the attached indicator at multi-timeframe one and add alarms whenever oversold or overbought is over (options for current candle true/false). Would be great if alarm message also gives Symbol and timeframe of chart.

Thank you very much as always!

Daniel
Files:
cci.gif  27 kb
Reason: