Elite indicators :) - page 313

Thank you Mladen for th explanation and the indicator.

Ish

mladen:
hazelj

Here you go

Option added to choose what kind of alerts would you like - alertsOnColorChange: if you set it to true, it will alert when the color (trend) changes. If you set it to false, it will alert whenever the value changes from flat (horizontal) to up or down
regards Mladen

thank you mladen! i was wondering if there was a way to make an alert when supertrend goes flat as well? or does it already give that particular alert too.

Mladen,

why does the "Traders Tip "shun the MT4 groupes?? They have every broker and language other then MT4???

Is this something you can program?

TRADERS’ TIPS - May 2011

Thanks for the prior and future assistence

ray

Ray

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
Mladen,

why does the "Traders Tip "shun the MT4 groupes?? They have every broker and language other then MT4???

Is this something you can program?

TRADERS’ TIPS - May 2011

Thanks for the prior and future assistence

ray

From the May 2011 issue of TASC (this article : In The Volume Zone - Walid Khalil and David Steckler ) here is the indicator described in the article : the volume zone oscillator
PS: added mtf and alerts already

mladen:
ismael

Try this one out

It is a multiple time frame one with interpolations. I was trying to make it from description by Dean Malone, but I must admit that the description is somewhat "not logical". Here is a quote (attached the document itself since it can be found freely on the net)
Marked in red parts that have no sense at all. If one would apply what Dean Malone wrote, then the resulting indicator would be anything but what we see on his pictures (they are 100% incompatible) So, I guess that it is assumed that instead of "Close" it should write "Rsi". Even though this method had some other names before the "Traders Dynamic index" (one was "Dynamic zone Rsi" - which has nothing to do with Stendhals dynamic zones, but is a Bollinger bands applied to Rsi) since the entries and exits are described in detail in the attached document, let see the possible usability of the method itself
regards Mladen

Mladen, can you add red/blue dots and alerts on light blue/red line crossing?

As always, thank you in advance for your hard work.

Is it fine to send you private message on the blog?

Mladen

Due to certain reasons, is it fine to send you private message on the blog?

Kind Regards,

Jho

Hama T3 new - mtf& alert

Hi Mladen,

Could you please convert "HAMA T3 new - mtf & alert" in histo ver?

I had already sent you a private message regarding some other query as I thought that might be considered as a weird concept. Since I have no knowledge about any kind of programming, I have no choice, but to ask and disturb the expert. I hope you will look into it and reply.

Thanks in advance.

Jho

Hi Mladen,

Thank you very very much for the histo ver and looking into the other query.

Kind Regards,

Jho

Reason: