Adaptive lookback indicators - page 50

Dear Mladen

Since you are the genius behind the Phase accumulation adaptive averages : pa adaptive averages 1_1.ex4 I would like to ask you if it's possible to add something like the annexed jpg.

I mean a trend threshold to would point to a "flat" portion of the line, when below a certain adjustable value.

Would appreciate your help as always.

Ricardo

Files:

Pipsycho:
Dear Mladen

Since you are the genius behind the Phase accumulation adaptive averages : pa adaptive averages 1_1.ex4 I would like to ask you if it's possible to add something like the annexed jpg.

I mean a trend threshold to would point to a "flat" portion of the line, when below a certain adjustable value.

Would appreciate your help as always.

Ricardo

Ricardo

Did you try to use the percent filter of that indicator (set it to some bigger value to see what it does, for example 25%)?

Hi Mladen, i'm just recently discovering adaptive lookback and pa indicators. I just came across your pa adaptive composite rsi indicator. Nice job about the depth parameter. Can we please have a simple subwindow histogram version (3 colors) for below 15 red, above 85 green and between 15-85 yellow (neutral).

Mladen

Thank you for your prompt answer.

I tried several "mixes" including the 25% you sugested.

As you can see from the jpg below, the TMA, even though it lags, makes a world of difference.

Besides, the "neutral zone" would be just perfect to add some of your whistles and bells, like lines/arrows...etc...

Come on, make this black friday a GOLD friday for us!

All the best

Files:
image_192772.jpg  120 kb

Pipsycho:
Mladen

Thank you for your prompt answer.

I tried several "mixes" including the 25% you sugested.

As you can see from the jpg below, the TMA, even though it lags, makes a world of difference.

Besides, the "neutral zone" would be just perfect to add some of your whistles and bells, like lines/arrows...etc...

Come on, make this black friday a GOLD friday for us!

All the best

Ricardo

Centered TMA recalculates / repaints. You can not compare recalculating indicators wit non-recalculating ones on a fair basis

That's fair Mladen!

Two species altogether (wonder if they were both represented on Noha's Ark ).

I wonder though if it's feasible that request for the "neutral zone" on the pa adaptive. Would be glorious!

Thank you all the same

Ricardo

Pipsycho:
That's fair Mladen!

Two species altogether (wonder if they were both represented on Noha's Ark ).

I wonder though if it's feasible that request for the "neutral zone" on the pa adaptive. Would be glorious!

Thank you all the same

Ricardo

Ricardo

Will see what can be done - but tomorrow. OK?

Mladen

Of course OK!

I wouldn't want to keep you from your family.

If you have any turkey leftovers we will be grateful if you share that tomorrow too.

All the best

Hello Mladen

Just a respectful reminder of that "neutral zone" add-on for the pa adaptive you were about to check if it could be done.

Thank you

Pipsycho:
Hello Mladen

Just a respectful reminder of that "neutral zone" add-on for the pa adaptive you were about to check if it could be done.

Thank you

Forgot it. Sorry

Will be done

Reason: