Adaptive lookback indicators - page 52

Pipsycho:
By the way!

I'm a big fan of ocn nma smooth mtf 2.01. It hugs the price curve in a beautiful way.

Do you think it is possible to perform the same magic on this one. I mean... It has several periods of almost flat curve, which I think would be perfect to differentiate, both by a neutral color and alerts.

Please give me your input.

Thank you

Ricardo

Ricardo

Will see what can be done to identify the neutral periods (some deviations that would be derived from the nma itself and then applied to that same nma again comes to mind)

Thank you

I am quite sure you will be able to come up with some new wonder

Have a nice weekend

Mladen

Any luck so far?

Even though this is about a filter, the problem I encountered has something to do with this topic.

I tried this indi by trend laboratory: jurikfilter_v2.ex4 jurikfilter_v2.mq4

It's apparently very similar to your double smoothed jurik filter v2 nmc. The difference that makes this one interesting is another one of those neutral zones I mentioned above, and arrows.

See what a nice pair it forms with your Step oma? They almost Tango.

Is there some way that you could accomplish that with your version?.

Another weird thing that this indi does is disappear on refresh. Notice!

After you refresh, it just leaves this green fishing line. Maybe hoping for a Forex shark... who knows!

Could you either fix this fishing pole or...preferably...put those bells and whistles on your Jurik filter indi?

Sorry to crack your head again. I will turn to Walnuts soon !

Thank you

Ricardo

P.S. Just learned from your own words on a 2014 post that you have been coding for more than 25 years!!!!!!

Besides the shear amazement of your work I have to say this... RESPECT!!!!!

Ema adaptive ema with some minor changes : ema_adaptive_ema_mtf__alerts_2_1.ex4

Pipsycho:
Mladen

Any luck so far?

Even though this is about a filter, the problem I encountered has something to do with this topic.

I tried this indi by trend laboratory: jurikfilter_v2.ex4 jurikfilter_v2.mq4

It's apparently very similar to your double smoothed jurik filter v2 nmc. The difference that makes this one interesting is another one of those neutral zones I mentioned above, and arrows.

See what a nice pair it forms with your Step oma? They almost Tango.

Is there some way that you could accomplish that with your version?.

Another weird thing that this indi does is disappear on refresh. Notice!

After you refresh, it just leaves this green fishing line. Maybe hoping for a Forex shark... who knows!

Could you either fix this fishing pole or...preferably...put those bells and whistles on your Jurik filter indi?

Sorry to crack your head again. I will turn to Walnuts soon !

Thank you

Ricardo

P.S. Just learned from your own words on a 2014 post that you have been coding for more than 25 years!!!!!!

Besides the shear amazement of your work I have to say this... RESPECT!!!!!

Ricardo, have this version except its\'s being used with Keltner channels but the jurik is using 3 colors,

keltner-channels-jurik-nrp-2.01.mq4

mrtools:

Ricardo, have this version except its\'s being used with Keltner channels but the jurik is using 3 colors,

keltner-channels-jurik-nrp-2.01.mq4

It looks nice, Thanks mrtools

Mr Tools

Have been away, but it was an excellent surprise to encounter this Jan 1st post of yours.

Thank you so much for your "offer".

Excellent indi.

Ricardo

By the way Mr Tools, being the Keltners the 20 day EMA with ATR for channel, does it make any sense to add other averages (your special 21 or 30 pack) to substitute the EMA?

Thank you any input you may give.

Ricardo

Pipsycho:
By the way Mr Tools, being the Keltners the 20 day EMA with ATR for channel, does it make any sense to add other averages (your special 21 or 30 pack) to substitute the EMA?

Thank you any input you may give.

Ricardo

Originally the central value of Keltner channel is SMA

nbtrading:
Originally the central value of Keltner channel is SMA

It is, but it can easily be replaced (with good results)

Reason: