Elite indicators :) - page 631

Update

Mladen, this is purrrrrrfect. Thanks.

Regards,

Here is one version of that Klinger indicator that uses super smoother for smoothing instead of summing as it is done in the original tradestation version. Super smoother makes it more flexible and faster in smoothing (summing, after all is almost the same thing as using simple moving average for smoothing). Also added coloring on zero line cross and slope direction change (with smoothed values slope has some sense too).

Here is a comparison of the same smoothing period (5) used for the previous version and this one :

Files:
klinger_2.gif  38 kb
klinger_2.mq4  7 kb

mladen:
Here is one version of that Klinger indicator that uses super smoother for smoothing instead of summing as it is done in the original tradestation version. Super smoother makes it more flexible and faster in smoothing (summing, after all is almost the same thing as using simple moving average for smoothing). Also added coloring on zero line cross and slope direction change (with smoothed values slope has some sense too). Here is a comparison of the same smoothing period (5) used for the previous version and this one :

Hi Mladen

This looks very, very interesting indeed!! By now you probably already know that "I see the world" best when translated into little blocks of Reds & Greens all neatly packed in a straight line. Could you please do me a favour and convert this interesting indicator into a Horizontal histo?

Thanks once again pal for all the other tools ....... they are really working greeeeat!!! I increased my eToro a/c in October +40% (trading aggressively of course but very confidently with reliable tools). Forex TSD ROCKS!!!!!

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

This looks very, very interesting indeed!! By now you probably already know that "I see the world" best when translated into little blocks of Reds & Greens all neatly packed in a straight line. Could you please do me a favour and convert this interesting indicator into a Horizontal histo?

Thanks once again pal for all the other tools ....... they are really working greeeeat!!! I increased my eToro a/c in October +40% (trading aggressively of course but very confidently with reliable tools). Forex TSD ROCKS!!!!!

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Hello Sylvester,

Made the horizontal histo version. Btw. very impressive trading.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Sylvester, Made the horizontal histo version. Btw. very impressive trading.

Dear MrTools

Thank you sincerely for the prompt professional service!!! Also thanks for the compliment and to Fx TSD for the ongoing support. Am I allowed to make mention of Fx TSD on eToro social network???

Best regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Dear MrTools

Thank you sincerely for the prompt professional service!!! Also thanks for the compliment and to Fx TSD for the ongoing support. Am I allowed to make mention of Fx TSD on eToro social network???

Best regards

Sylvester

Sylvester, from our side here far as I know, no problem, but may want to make sure its alright over there

Good morning MrTools/Mladen

Attached is the CCI indicator that was made for me in it's conventional format. Could you also please do a Horizontal histo version of this indicator (with all the bells and whistles it currently already has built-in)?

Thanks, Regards & have a Pip-filled day!!!

Sylvester

PS. Gold & Silver currently indicating (with my special Fx TSD indicators ) strong Bearish line-break set-up. Pips galore if line-break holds at close of bar!!!

Special request

Hello Mladen,

Years ago I came across this attached cluster indicator and have successfully changed it to suit my personal needs. It works perfectly for me on the CCi-5 as you see from my picture.

What I am asking you to do for me, is to build me something similar, but using the DTosc where the reading comes from the BLUE-line of course. I want to see at a glance which currencies are in OB or OS areas so that I can quickly go there to see a possible set-up for a trade.

Please note that it gives me 5 TFs and their values in the current form.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Years ago I came across this attached cluster indicator and have successfully changed it to suit my personal needs. It works perfectly for me on the CCi-5 as you see from my picture.

What I am asking you to do for me, is to build me something similar, but using the DTosc where the reading comes from the BLUE-line of course. I want to see at a glance which currencies are in OB or OS areas so that I can quickly go there to see a possible set-up for a trade.

Please note that it gives me 5 TFs and their values in the current form.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Which DTOSC version you want to be used?

Mladen, I know what you will say: "For a god sake why is he using this lagging indicator" But I want to test something, so is it possible to rewrite it in your style with all of bells and whistles (cleaner code, trend[], auto refresh, etc.)

Thank you in advance,

altoronto

Files:
Reason: