Adaptive lookback indicators - page 57

One more for the collection - this is vhf adaptive rsx : rsx_vhf_adaptive.ex4

Files:

New version of adaptive derivative ema - solves an issue when both double smoothing and adaptive was used for small calculating periods (when the version 1.4 was literally too fast) : emad_1_5.ex4

Files:
emad_1_5.ex4  31 kb

mladen:
And immediately this version : cci_vhf_adaptive_1_1.mq4

This one is probably going to be kept : it solves the issue of having (or not having periods longer than the basic period (which is important - if we do not have periods longer than the base period, it is like chopping the calculating period to make it artificially faster) and keeps the whole thing in expected bounds. Here is the comparison of previous version (upper) and this version (lower) - this version tends to react faster to changes and still keeps the long period at place as it should

Can we have this as mtf?

sebastianK:
Can we have this as mtf?

sebastianK

Here you go : cci_vhf_adaptive_1_2.mq4

mladen:
New version of adaptive derivative ema - solves an issue when both double smoothing and adaptive was used for small calculating periods (when the version 1.4 was literally too fast) : emad_1_5.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for up dating EMAD 1_4 to 1_5,your kinds.

also a lot of thanks for a lot of new VHF models,an unique initiative ........ if Stoch will be included in VHF series at later some time ?

regards

Dearest MLADEN,

honestly and frankly,i am afraid,i will never be finalize any of my set up ever,because of so many better than better tools taking place every day.;)

it was time in past days,when i was able to find few nice reliable indicators in months after a hard struggle in every corner of the net,and now it is the time,we having so many best indicators daily with out any efforts at one place,all because of you.....man,every word looks so less and lite to pay you a lot of thanks.:).

regards

mladen:

sebastianK

mladen, thank you

mladen:

sebastianK

That looks nice

mladen:

sebastianK

Thanks mladen... a piece of art!

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

honestly and frankly,i am afraid,i will never be finalize any of my set up ever,because of so many better than better tools taking place every day.;)

it was time in past days,when i was able to find few nice reliable indicators in months after a hard struggle in every corner of the net,and now it is the time,we having so many best indicators daily with out any efforts at one place,all because of you.....man,every word looks so less and lite to pay you a lot of thanks.:).

regards

mntiwana

you are right in this... every day something better comes up...and you have to rebuild some parts of your system... we owe to mladen and to mrtools every penny we make....

Reason: