Adaptive lookback indicators - page 51

Mladen

Even Einstein kept forgetting to comb his hair.

Brain power probably shrinks the memory

Hi mladen!

After refreshing mt4 build to 920 all MTF indikators stopped working. I mean yhat when i am putting mtf indi on chart and in settings of indi i use another timeframe then chart timeframe my mt4 closes. I am the only stupid one whith such problem or anyone alse have such problem too?

IrishDance:
Hi mladen! After refreshing mt4 build to 920 all MTF indikators stopped working. I mean yhat when i am putting mtf indi on chart and in settings of indi i use another timeframe then chart timeframe my mt4 closes. I am the only stupid one whith such problem or anyone alse have such problem too?

IrishDance

I have tested the new build 920 and the ex4 files are working fine

Maybe you should ask the service desk what is going on

Thank you mladen!

ex4 files compiled with build prior to 920 are running faster on build 920 then those compiled with build 920. No problem running older ex4 files (at least I don't have problems)

Buuuh...huuuu...huuuu

Mladen, you forgot about me again

Pipsycho:
Buuuh...huuuu...huuuu Mladen, you forgot about me again

I did not

But I am trying to make it in a way that us useful (without having to adjust each time frame and symbol on each change)

Alright

Will be worth waiting for, I'm sure

Thank you

Hello Mladen

On your last post you stated:

"But I am trying to make it in a way that us useful (without having to adjust each time frame and symbol on each change)"

Any luck yet?

Thank you for your patience and selfishness.

Ricardo

By the way!

I'm a big fan of ocn nma smooth mtf 2.01. It hugs the price curve in a beautiful way.

Do you think it is possible to perform the same magic on this one. I mean... It has several periods of almost flat curve, which I think would be perfect to differentiate, both by a neutral color and alerts.

Please give me your input.

Thank you

Ricardo

Reason: