Adaptive lookback indicators - page 53

Mladen

In that case, can you add your usual averages, and whatever bells and whistles you feel like, to Keltner?

Another toy for us forex TSD addicted!

Thank you

Ricardo

Pipsycho:
Mladen

In that case, can you add your usual averages, and whatever bells and whistles you feel like, to Keltner?

Another toy for us forex TSD addicted!

Thank you

Ricardo

I second that : That would be nice

sebastianK:
I second that : That would be nice

OK guys, it will be made

mladen:
OK guys, it will be made

OK, Thanks

mrtools:

Camisa and Wulong added the arrows and divergence.

t3_demarker_-_pa_adaptive_2_1_arrows__divergence.mq4

Hi mrtools able to make it MTF??? Thank you in advance.

As a part of later change that will be also posted here (and since rsx is very good for adapting, unlike the rsi), here is a rsx digital Kahler indicator too (it is smoother - which is logical, since the rsx itself is smoother than rsi) : rsx_digital_kahler_-_prices__lines__alerts_2_1.mq4

mladen:
As a part of later change that will be also posted here (and since rsx is very good for adapting, unlike the rsi), here is a rsx digital Kahler indicator too (it is smoother - which is logical, since the rsx itself is smoother than rsi) : rsx_digital_kahler_-_prices__lines__alerts_2_1.mq4

thank you mladen

Hi mladen and mrtools able to convert this to MTF please??

i thank you in advance

t3_demarker_-_pa_adaptive_2_1_arrows__divergence.mq4

Here is a first method of adaptive rsx digital Kahler - this version is suing standard deviation for adapting : adaptive_std_rsx_digital_kahler_-_prices__lines__alerts.mq4

PS: some other methods of adapting will be posted too - as well as the rsx itself that is made adaptive. Decided to make a small series of adaptive rsx''

Can nma be adaptive?

Reason: