TickScalper EA - page 22

Lots control problem

ND

I have lots control problem.

my setting MM=0, lots =0.01. maxlots 0.64.

but still open 2.56 lots of position.

I don't know why.

How can you control max lots ?

Still this EA win a lots of money. but I want to control more risk.

I looked inside the code and did not understand how this max lots works sorry.

My max lot size was 1.28 since January for EURGBP.

I have max trades as 10 in the settings so in this way - I am limiting the max trades in martingale.

And max lot = 0.

So, I am limiting max martingale orders instead of max lot.

I mean that

0.01: 1 trade

0.02: second trade

0.04 3rd trade

up to 10.

Dear Newdigital. I have a suggestion

Dear Newdigital,

I know that Tickscalper EA is profitable on Eurgbp (and maybe eurusd) even though it is a Martingale EA.

Actually, there is nothing to be necessary for a change, except one important thing that needs to be improved about the Max lot size control so that Tickscalper EA can follow exactly the max lot size control put on the Inputs by the users.

I don't expect to be rich in a day or so, but I look for monthly, quarterly and yearly profits. But on the way to monthly, quarterly or yearly profits, we should be able to control our risks by limiting the max lot size to be placed by Tickscalper EA.

Even though 1000usd, or 2000usd, or 3000usd, or 5000usd, if the EA continues to increase lot size by 2 times the previous lot size, it may reach to 5.32 lot size if it has to place the 10th order. Then, even 3000usd or 5000usd is not enough, and then, danger to account and margin call.

I just would like to request you to ask the author to fix this issue ONLY, and when the users put the max lot size on Inputs, Tickscalper EA should be able to control max lot size exactly as per what is set on Inputs.

Just this issue needs to be improved, and nothing else is needed, because so far, Tickscalper EA shows to win money.

Hope you understand my idea, and suggest to the author of Tickscalper EA. Again, thanks to Igorad for his contribution of this good EA.

Regards,

James

3.44 version.

More safe settings.

M1 timeframe.

EURGBP.

===============

All the versions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page3

Version #3.44 with the settings: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page8

Hi ND,

Any latest updates from your forward test? Last week was a very bad week for most traders, how's this EA perform? Thanks

I am forward testing 2 or 3 different settings (2 or 3 Metatrader's instances).

So, if I remember - one account survived. The others - margin call.

I think - initial deposit should not be small one for this EA.

newdigital:
I am forward testing 2 or 3 different settings (2 or 3 Metatrader's instances).

So, if I remember - one account survived. The others - margin call.

I think - initial deposit should not be small one for this EA.

Hmmm...interesting...mind sharing the statements even though it experienced margin call?

Nothing to share ... what to share?

3,000 initial deposit is too small one to trade this EA with many pairs simultaniously.

I will share something which survived.

Which scalpers survived?

Polyfit EA 1.59 version (very slighly martingaled just sometimes) as risky and moderate settings (trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and EURCHF - simultaniously).

Polyfit 1.57 (original; no martingale) for EURCHF.

All - advanced elite.

As to tick scalper so initial deposit as 3,000 is too smal for this EA: too much martingaled. It should be at least 5,000.

Hi Newdigital,

Please continue to post Weekly results of Tickscalper EA for my information.

How about the results of Tickscalper EA on Eurusd? Are you still testing this EA on Eurusd?

Thanks

James

Reason: