1 Broker with 2 MT5 and 2 different EA

Hi all

As I am new to this, I might ask a pretty simple question. I have 1 Broker with 2 MT5 accounts. I bought 2 different EA. The idea is to run each EA on a seperate MT5. So, every MT5 account has 1 EA.

Problem: I can connect 1 EA to 1 MT5 account (Algo Trading is green), but when I then switch to the second MT5 account to connect the second EA, the first EA on the first MT5 stops.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance.

You can use two Metatrader instances installed for two trading accounts.
if you are talking about the EA which was bought from this MQL5 Market so those purchases are per computer.
It means - you cab use those EAs on many Metatrader istances within one computer for example.

Sergey Golubev:
You can use two Metatrader instances installed for two trading accounts.
if you are talking about the EA which was bought from this MQL5 Market so those purchases are per computer.
It means - you cab use those EAs on many Metatrader istances within one computer for example.

So I have to install/setup a second terminal?

RunMyBots:

So I have to install/setup a second terminal?

If you have two EAs, and you want to run them on two different trading accounts so you need to install two Metatrader instances (one is for one trading account and the other Metatrader is for the other trading account).
or you can use VPS but this MQL5 VPS is per trading account also so you will need 2 MQL5 VPS'ses, but in this case you do not need to Metatrader to be open at your home computer.

Sergey Golubev:
If you have two EAs, and you want to run them on two different trading accounts so you need to install two Metatrader instances (one is for one trading account and the other Metatrader is for the other trading account).
or you can use VPS but this MQL5 VPS is per trading account also so you will need 2 MQL5 VPS'ses, but in this case you do not need to Metatrader to be open at your home computer.

I use the RoboForex VPS

RunMyBots:

I use the RoboForex VPS

In order to do that with non MQL5 VPS you need to install the MT5 terminal twice in 2 different folders and run the simultaneously, like Sergey suggested.

Eleni Anna Branou:

In order to do that with non MQL5 VPS you need to install the MT5 terminal twice in 2 different folders and run the simultaneously, like Sergey suggested.

Thank you. I was able to do it and it seems to work fine.

Reason: