Aggressive scalp ea - page 62

Breathe relax!!!!!!!

I think everyone needs to calm down.

People ask silly questions, usually newbs.

Newbs go search things out for yourselves, learn a little, spend your OWN time understanding.

Bongo (et al) manners cost nothing, you are very abrupt, the simple solution is don't reply to these pointless, lazy questions. Chill Bongo chill!!!!!

Guys, please better read all the previous posts in this thread to understand this EA. what seniors members saying is true. Bongo has always given some kind of solution in the past. we'll wait and see

when I do forward testing using this EA my Free margin shows low figure than the base value and profit show as a loss in "trade" tab(minus figure). But if I go to "Account History" tab it shows as profit. any idea why it shows minus figure in "trade" tab while it's trading ? Is my setting wrong or is it normal ?

uk_kara:
when I do forward testing using this EA my Free margin shows low figure than the base value and profit show as a loss in "trade" tab(minus figure). But if I go to "Account History" tab it shows as profit. any idea why it shows minus figure in "trade" tab while it's trading ? Is my setting wrong or is it normal ?

Account History shows closed trades your trade tab shows current trades which are open currently

-guyver

uk_kara:

some video tutorials here you might find helpful

MTaboneWebForex

Hey Guyver,

My problem is when i close the current trade, it will open another one, so it will show 2 trades in "trade" tab. Is there a way to close current order permanently when using this EA.

uk_kara:
Hey Guyver, My problem is when i close the current trade, it will open another one, so it will show 2 trades in "trade" tab. Is there a way to close current order permanently when using this EA.

if it is finding conditions to enter the market it will open another trade , are you saying you want to limit how many trades it can take? and 2nd EA from which post of this thread you are talking about.

-guyver

No worries guys, post # 449 by bertbin sort the problem.

uk_kara:
No worries guys, post # 449 by bertbin sort the problem.

lol great - excellent!..

-guyver

I'm confused. What is now the latest status, including solving the latest open points (like limit orders, TP)? Can somebody attach the latest versions (incl. the ECN version)?

Reason: