Aggressive scalp ea - page 68

advantage and disadvantage

darrendaruz:
let me say hi to all kind people here,

i have an idea for this EA and also this is based on the problem frankalde has. The idea is to have a "max buy" parameters in this EA along with maxtrades that has been added before. The detail is like these:

Let say we have maxtrades set to 10, we will need to set the maxbuy to 5 so whenever it reaches 5 buys. it will then can only open sell position. I think this will work like a spider web trap for the chart no matter if the chart go up or down.

advantages:

- can trap the chart movement

- increase the safety for long runner (who uses escape EA for let's say 12 hours or so)

disadvantages:

- might be bad for trending markets

- EA become less aggressive

This is just based on my imagination how this EA would be. Please correct me if i'm wrong

Bongo:
I like wine, red... Bongo

Well Said Bongo.......

es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.03

Here is a new version of the escape ea, es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.03. It has a time filter that is copied from the VoltyChannel_stop ea that I found in a google search. It also has a new switch (as suggested by other users) for limiting the number of buy and sell orders per currency.

max_num_buys_per_symbol=5

This switch limits the number of buy orders per currency. Obviously this value must be less than the max_orders_per_symbol. The maximum number of sell orders = max_orders_per_symbol - max_num_buys_per_symbol. So if the max_num_buys_per_symbol is set to 7 and max_orders_per_symbol is set to 10, it implies that the maximum number of sell orders must be 3.

close_all_trades=FALSE

This switch will close all open trades made by the ea outside of time filter period when set to true. When set to false, this switch will not close any open trades outside of the time filtered period.

Setting the time filter will control when the ea is able to open trades.

Oh... there was a bug with the slippage being sent to 5 digit brokers that is now fixed, so maybe now the people who have experienced problems with orders not being processed will not have those problems now.

Good luck

V1.03

madcedar:
Here is a new version of the escape ea, es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.03. It has a time filter that is copied from the VoltyChannel_stop ea that I found in a google search. It also has a new switch (as suggested by other users) for limiting the number of buy and sell orders per currency.

This switch limits the number of buy orders per currency. Obviously this value must be less than the max_orders_per_symbol. The maximum number of sell orders = max_orders_per_symbol - max_num_buys_per_symbol. So if the max_num_buys_per_symbol is set to 7 and max_orders_per_symbol is set to 10, it implies that the maximum number of sell orders must be 3.

close_all_trades=FALSE

This switch will close all open trades made by the ea outside of time filter period when set to true. When set to false, this switch will not close any open trades outside of the time filtered period.

Oh... there was a bug with the slippage being sent to 5 digit brokers that is now fixed, so maybe now the people who have experienced problems with orders not being processed will not have those problems now.

Good luck

When does the attachement get approved?

V1.3

madcedar:

close_all_trades=FALSE

Good luck

You are doing a good job revising this EA. i haven't demoed it yet but I am looking forward to demoing it. You should find a good indicator to spot the trend.

I've been playing with this using the H1 timeframe to determine trend. What setting do I adjust in the EA to only trigger either buy trades or sell trades (not both)?

Thanks.

Surf6705:
I've been playing with this using the H1 timeframe to determine trend. What setting do I adjust in the EA to only trigger either buy trades or sell trades (not both)? Thanks.

Duh...never mind. Once I got my head out of my a$$, it's obvious.

Hi All

I test Ea now on Demo but i have 2 important questions

Can Ea Have "Multipler"? Some like 1.3x Then playing lots 0.1 0.13 ...

Can Ea have something like "Close All position Now"?

These are three scripts I use. Just put them in the where_your_mt4_is_installed/experts/scritpts folder.

The close_by_type script is really useful to use with the escape ea.

close_by_type.mq4:

This will immediatly close all orders of the symbol type on which the script is run. The user has the ability to close either long or short positions. If you want to close both long and short positions then the script has to be run twice.

modify_profit_target.mq4:

This will modify all the profit targets for all the open orders (relative to the open price of the order) of the symbol type of the chart on which the script is run. The spread is not taken into account.

modify_stop_loss.mq4:

This will modify all the stop loss targets for all the open orders (relative to the open price of the order) of the symbol type of the chart on which the script is run. The spread is not taken into account.

es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.04

Here is a new version of the escape ea, es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.04.mq4. This one has a new switch called stagger. Stagger will stop the ea from putting multiple trades on at the same price (see description below).

Now for the inputs to the ea and what they mean:

• Note: Setting the time filter will control when the ea is able to open trades.

YourAccountNumber = 12345

Key in your real account number here (not necessary for demo accounts).

lTakeProfit = 10.0

This is the take profit target in pips for a long trade.

sTakeProfit = 10.0

This is the take profit target in pips for a short trade.

lStopLoss = 2000.0

This is the stop loss setting for a long trade.

sStopLoss = 2000.0

This is the stop loss setting for a short trade.

gb_addSpread = FALSE

Adds the spread of the currency pair to the profit target.

Note: Seemed like a good idea at the time but after thinking about it I don't think it's necessary so I set the default value to false.

max_num_orders = 100

The total number of open trades allowed over all currency pairs.

max_orders_per_symbol = 10

The total number of open trades allowed on a particular currency pair.

stagger_trades = TRUE

This switch is to force the ea to not to open a trade too close to the price of the trades that are already open (think of it as a multiple price hysteresis zone). The size of price distance (or gap) of the non-trade-zone is set by the buy_stagger and sell_stagger settings (below). The logic for buy and sell trades is handled separatly so it's possible to have a buy position and a sell position open at the same price.

buy_stagger = -1

Is the minimum distance the next buy order has to be away from any active buy order. There are two special settings. A setting of -2 (negative two) sets the buy_stagger to the value of the current spread. A setting of -1 sets the buy_stagger to an automatically set value. This value is calculated by dividing the take-profit (long position) by the maximum number of buy orders. A value greater than zero will set the stagger to that value.

sell_stagger = -1

Same as buy_stagger but it's applied to sell trades only.

close_all_trades=FALSE

clOpenBuy = Green

Colour of arrow placed on chart for a long trade.

clOpenSell = Red

Colour of arrow placed on chart for a short trade.

Name_Expert = "es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.04"

The name of the ea.

magic_number = 789667

Unique number for the ea.

Slippage = 1

The maximum allowable price movement while placing a trade.

UseSound = FALSE

Play sound when trade is placed by ea (default is to not play a sound)

NameFileSound = "Alert.wav"

The wave file to be played if the UseSound feature is set to TRUE.

Lots = 0.2

The lot size of the trade.

reverseLogic = FALSE

The default setting for the original es_capelast is false. When set to true, the ea will reverse the buy and sell order logic. Apparently is better when using this ea in a trending market to set this value to TRUE.

Reason: