Aggressive scalp ea - page 59

uk_kara:
Hi Ben

Can we trust Jadefx, their website looks fake

Anyone using Jade ???????

I don't have a live account with jade, but their data feed sure works well with my EAs, I read reports from users on several forums that they are good.

uk_kara:
Does MB Trading allow to trade using EA, looks like their demo account not allowing MegaDroid

I've had no probs with EA on the demo, not familiar with MegaDroid, I generally don't bother with other's EAs, they are NFA though so remember the ridiculous restrictions are imposed. They are STP so I shouldn't imagine they care what you trade.

Originally Posted by uk_kara Does MB Trading allow to trade using EA, looks like their demo account not allowing MegaDroid

MBT doesn't care what you use to trade , something must be wrong at your end.. if problem is still there contact them. -- also if your EA is 4 digits it will not work

Originally Posted by BenScoobert

They are STP so I shouldn't imagine they care what you trade.

True, Jade/MBT they shouldn't care

-guyver

ronny_yulian:
Hi ... sorry for my poor English.

I want to ask, why this EA going really well in a demo account, even could open up almost five trades every minute. But, when I run it on Live Account, this EA does not run well like at Demo Account. EA is difficult to open trades. This EA just taking a position every 10 minutes. I use Alp*ri as a broker.

How to make this EA runs just same when I use the Demo Account?

Please if there is a solution that can be given ..

Many thanks ..

This EA is working ONLY on demo account.

Guyver:
never tested or ran this ea but a quick question for you . Is your demo also Alpari ? -- and from which post you have downloaded this ea?

Yes, my demo is Alpari and I download the EA from this thread.

Thanks

Bongo:
This EA is working ONLY on demo account.

Thanks for your response.

But, if I'm forced to use this EA on real account, is there any broker that you recommend for me?

Sorry if too much to ask..hehehehe

uk_kara:
Hi Ben

Can we trust Jadefx, their website looks fake

Anyone using Jade ???????

I've been trading with Jade FX for 9 months and found they are really good. The speed is excellent, sometimes ahead of other brokers. Worth paying the commission to get the small spreads as well. IMHO

One EA had one loss with Jade in 6 months, but on another broker [same setting] had 6 losses....

ronny_yulian:
Yes, my demo is Alpari and I download the EA from this thread. Thanks

"post" boy "post" this thread has many ea that is why i asked which post

-guyver

bluemoon21:
I've been trading with Jade FX for 9 months and found they are really good. The speed is excellent, sometimes ahead of other brokers. Worth paying the commission to get the small spreads as well. IMHO One EA had one loss with Jade in 6 months, but on another broker [same setting] had 6 losses....

which EA would this be?

does this EA allowed by a broker since it was a aggressive scalping EA same as superfxrobot which is prohibited by broker?

syedzain_87:
does this EA allowed by a broker since it was a aggressive scalping EA same as superfxrobot which is prohibited by broker?

Which broker? It is real ECN broker?

I'm using Man Financial Global Canada, powered by Boston Technologies,

no problem with scalping, more trades-more profit for a broker.

Reason: