[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 454

Aleks25 >>:
По коду скрипт, но находится в каталоге экспертов.

But you already have a check for the presence of an open order for this currency. It will not open a second order when there is another one in operation.

The new order will be opened when the current one is closed.

sergeev >>:

по коду эксперт. и лежит там где надо. но у вас и так есть проверка на наличие открытого ордера по данной валюте. открываться второй ордер когда есть ещё в работе один - он не будет.

Ордер откроется новый, когда текущий закроется.

Question: How do I make the new one not open? The thing is, it opens unpredictably at the most inconvenient moment.

sergeev >>:

ArrayResize

Thank you!

Should I do an ArrayResize every time a parameter is read from a file? No other options? :)

mrddt >>:

Спасибо!

Каждый раз делать ArrayResize когда считывается параметр из файла? Других вариантов нет? :)

Before setting the size, go through the whole file, determine the future length of the array, and only then change it.

I write the number of elements of the future array in the file itself, for example, for convenience.

mrddt >>:

Спасибо!

Каждый раз делать ArrayResize когда считывается параметр из файла? Других вариантов нет? :)

Create an additional variable

bool bWasMarket=false

and change it to true when you have determined that you have entered the market.

And check it when we want to open an order

sergeev >>:

вы перед заданием размера - просмотрите весь файл, определите будущую длину массива, и только потом меняйте.

Я для удобства напримре в сам файл пишу число элементов будущего массива.

Eh, there seems to be no ideal even in programming :( Why don't they make "self-expanding arrays"...? :) (rhetorical question)

Again, we'll have to invent some perversion :)

int n = StrToInteger(FileReadString(InitFile));
string Curs[n];

On the second line, the 'n' - integer number expected error appears

Does it mean that the number of elements in the array cannot be specified by a variable? I can't get my arms around this programming language... or am I missing something?

What does the "Expectation of Winning" in the tester show?

What is the formula for calculating it?

Thank you all for your participation. I have found the answer.

How do I get 5% of balance?

AccountBalance()*5% inserting % sign does not work... who knows how to get 5% of balance?
Reason: