Aggressive scalp ea - page 67

Es_Capelast_Reversed_ECN_v1.02_EA

I am trying, on accounts demo obviously, how much they have already experimented some (Mr.Chips, Madcedar, which every thanks is owed for the improved version and proper also with the brokers ECN, and others) and that is: I determine trend direction and after pick long or short and adjust that way.

I have however met some problem: the EA, first of all, has an own logic therefore not always, if the in relief trend is long, selecting "only buy" it performs orders buy but, simply it doesn't perform some order,; the other problem is that if the number of the orders is limited to 10, for instance, and they have been open 10 orders, as soon as these reach the TP, the EA opens other orders in the same sense but, at times, this is not opportune: how to do to manage the open orders without making to open of it of the others?

I would appreciate some suggestion from the traders more shrewd and with a lot of more experience of mine.

Thank you and best regards.

Frankalde

PC Biz:
The proper way to use this EA is semi automated. You will have to turn it on and off based on the trend. Otherwise, it will lose lots of money.

Yes I agree, the problem is with orders that are left out for a long time and have no stoplosses on them. They are active for many days with little chance to ever be closed with a profit, the rest of orders that could be closed with a profit may not make up for the unprofitable ones. So the idea to use this strategy with the trend upwards or downwards seems to be fine.

Anyone has got different opinions ??

Regars,

pavelstock:
Yes I agree, the problem is with orders that are left out for a long time and have no stoplosses on them. They are active for many days with little chance to ever be closed with a profit, the rest of orders that could be closed with a profit may not make up for the unprofitable ones. So the idea to use this strategy with the trend upwards or downwards seems to be fine.

Anyone has got different opinions ??

Regars,

pavelstock,

I agree with you. I believe everybody founds that the best way to use it is controlling the trend UP/DOWN. The biggest problem I found here is to define when will the trend END.

Regards

Paulo

aggressive scalp ea

Can anyone here tell me everything thats is needed to be done on this EA to make it work perfectly as the best EA. just send me your opinion on what and what will make it the best ea to use for Scalping trades. I have contacted a programming company in Russia that will do it but they are asking me for what and what i need on them to programe on it so i can send all to them and pay for it all once and for all.

Email me as soon as possible on mooadaannn@yahoo.com by specifing the EA name.

Await your messages

newbie trding

HI,,

I ask for the correct settings for the EA"Escape" for help email to trading.one2 @ gmail.com

What is the broker could EA InstaForex

Thanks

Test EA escape

HI all

saya sudah test EA ini sangat bagus..tetapi terlalu banyak open posisi sehingga kalau deposit kecil harus pintar setting lots..saya mencoba demo di instaforex.apakah bisa escape ini di setting jangan terlalu buka posisi sehingga pemodal kecil bisa memakai EA ini

terima kasih

Please type in English

samson2:
HI all

saya sudah test EA ini sangat bagus..tetapi terlalu banyak open posisi sehingga kalau deposit kecil harus pintar setting lots..saya mencoba demo di instaforex.apakah bisa escape ini di setting jangan terlalu buka posisi sehingga pemodal kecil bisa memakai EA ini

terima kasih

Pake bhs inggris Jon, ingat ini bukan forum indonesia

i have a good suggestion

FranKalde:
I am trying, on accounts demo obviously, how much they have already experimented some (Mr.Chips, Madcedar, which every thanks is owed for the improved version and proper also with the brokers ECN, and others) and that is: I determine trend direction and after pick long or short and adjust that way.

I have however met some problem: the EA, first of all, has an own logic therefore not always, if the in relief trend is long, selecting "only buy" it performs orders buy but, simply it doesn't perform some order,; the other problem is that if the number of the orders is limited to 10, for instance, and they have been open 10 orders, as soon as these reach the TP, the EA opens other orders in the same sense but, at times, this is not opportune: how to do to manage the open orders without making to open of it of the others?

I would appreciate some suggestion from the traders more shrewd and with a lot of more experience of mine.

Thank you and best regards.

Frankalde

let me say hi to all kind people here,

i have an idea for this EA and also this is based on the problem frankalde has. The idea is to have a "max buy" parameters in this EA along with maxtrades that has been added before. The detail is like these:

Let say we have maxtrades set to 10, we will need to set the maxbuy to 5 so whenever it reaches 5 buys. it will then can only open sell position. I think this will work like a spider web trap for the chart no matter if the chart go up or down.

Thanks

Just wish to say thanks for the escapelast Reversed. I am using it on ECN Broker Active Trades - live. If anything the EA is doing too good a job and needs to be placed on only one currency pair / chart at a time

It opens rapid trades according to trend flow and on small accounts it will diminish your margins and call in the red line very quickly. I need to study this thread more, which is very helpful. Overall the EA does it's job, period.

Thanks once again, the EA has earned its name of being an aggressive.

scalper.

bandikoot9:
Just wish to say thanks for the escapelast Reversed. I am using it on ECN Broker Active Trades - live. If anything the EA is doing too good a job and needs to be placed on only one currency pair / chart at a time

It opens rapid trades according to trend flow and on small accounts it will diminish your margins and call in the red line very quickly. I need to study this thread more, which is very helpful. Overall the EA does it's job, period.

Thanks once again, the EA has earned its name of being an aggressive.

scalper.

I like wine, red...

Bongo

Reason: