Aggressive scalp ea - page 58

You do realize that this indi repaints the past .. not that interesting for ea's imho

Mr Chips:
Hi Bongo

I've been following this thread from the beginning and I'm a big fan.

The original version had a "max trade" feature & or a "max lot" feature that didn't really work that well was a good thought.

I trade your ea with .2 lots for 2 pip profit with no stop loss and I'll get between 120 to 200 trades per day with no losing trades.

I used the "max trade" feature to control the drawdown. Is there a way to put a "max trade" feature that really works into your EA.

Also, what makes your EA trade - is it the 4 & 5 EMA? or what?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim (MrChips)

Hi Mr. Chips,

120 to 200 trades per day with no loss is great. Can you please share how do you trade with this EA? Do you manually control the direction (Buy/Sell) and what indicators do you use for try to preview the trend?

Regards

Paulo

Why this EA didn't work well in a Live Account ??

Hi ... sorry for my poor English.

I want to ask, why this EA going really well in a demo account, even could open up almost five trades every minute. But, when I run it on Live Account, this EA does not run well like at Demo Account. EA is difficult to open trades. This EA just taking a position every 10 minutes. I use Alp*ri as a broker.

How to make this EA runs just same when I use the Demo Account?

Please if there is a solution that can be given ..

Many thanks ..

ronny_yulian:

I want to ask, why this EA going really well in a demo account, even could open up almost five trades every minute. But, when I run it on Live Account, this EA does not run well like at Demo Account. EA is difficult to open trades. This EA just taking a position every 10 minutes. I use Alp*ri as a broker.

Many thanks ..

never tested or ran this ea but a quick question for you . Is your demo also Alpari ? -- and from which post you have downloaded this ea?

ronny_yulian:

Many thanks ..

1st step, ditch alpari

Hi BenScoobert,

What do you suggest we should use if we are to ditch alpari ?

Who is your broker ?

is Gomarkets any good ?

uk_kara:
Hi BenScoobert,

What do you suggest we should use if we are to ditch alpari ?

Who is your broker ?

is Gomarkets any good ?

take a look at mbt and jade

sentaco:
which broker you use?

I have my own account with Alpari and I trade an Alpari account for someone else, I just opened an FXDD malta account to try them, although it is 4 digit, but I'll try them out.

I've just filled in the forms for MBT after their demo feed seemed good and they were responsive when I asked for customer support.

Hi Ben

Can we trust Jadefx, their website looks fake

Anyone using Jade ???????

Does MB Trading allow to trade using EA, looks like their demo account not allowing MegaDroid

Reason: