Aggressive scalp ea - page 57

Texa:
For sure this is a good EA. Can you add this indicator: Braintrend1sig, please?

How I can add this indicator?

I don't have it.

Texa:
For sure this is a good EA. Can you add this indicator: Braintrend1sig, please?

Just a thought, This ea seems to be a exactly same as 100 Pips.. That said if you put Brain Trend this ea will not be the same in fact it might even not trade. As this tries to buy/sell before trend is established in an anticipation that market will move back up or down .. Brain Trend on the other hand shows when the direction is set. There are two different worlds in my humble opinion.

Guyver:
Just a thought, This ea seems to be a exactly same as 100 Pips.. That said if you put Brain Trend this ea will not be the same in fact it might even not trade. As this tries to buy/sell before trend is established in an anticipation that market will move back up or down .. Brain Trend on the other hand shows when the direction is set. There are two different worlds in my humble opinion.

Thank you for your point of vue

Bongo:
How I can add this indicator? I don't have it.

Here it is.

Someone had a good idea on this thread, but nobody answered. Bongo can you do this for example:

"maneuver the EA to operate only buy or only sell, thereby adding a daily pivot indicator and a SmoothedMA20 and only releasing the EA for work between levels M2 to pivot to buy if price is above the SMA20 and M3 to pivot if the price is below the SMA20. Use TP = 15 and without SL.".

Files:

Texa:
Here it is.

Someone had a good idea on this thread, but nobody answered. Bongo can you do this for example:

"maneuver the EA to operate only buy or only sell, thereby adding a daily pivot indicator and a SmoothedMA20 and only releasing the EA for work between levels M2 to pivot to buy if price is above the SMA20 and M3 to pivot if the price is below the SMA20. Use TP = 15 and without SL.".

Go to this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172939

es_capelast_ECN EA will not works with these conditions.

Bongo

"max trades" feature

Hi Bongo

I've been following this thread from the beginning and I'm a big fan.

The original version had a "max trade" feature & or a "max lot" feature that didn't really work that well was a good thought.

I trade your ea with .2 lots for 2 pip profit with no stop loss and I'll get between 120 to 200 trades per day with no losing trades.

I used the "max trade" feature to control the drawdown. Is there a way to put a "max trade" feature that really works into your EA.

Also, what makes your EA trade - is it the 4 & 5 EMA? or what?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim (MrChips)

Mr Chips:
Hi Bongo

I've been following this thread from the beginning and I'm a big fan.

The original version had a "max trade" feature & or a "max lot" feature that didn't really work that well was a good thought.

I trade your ea with .2 lots for 2 pip profit with no stop loss and I'll get between 120 to 200 trades per day with no losing trades.

I used the "max trade" feature to control the drawdown. Is there a way to put a "max trade" feature that really works into your EA.

Also, what makes your EA trade - is it the 4 & 5 EMA? or what?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim (MrChips)

Hello,

I'm happy for you with no losing trades.

I have to check "Max trades".

EA is working on EMA and Close[0].

Regards

Bongo

If you want to survive in the Forex market, or any other, you need to stop being a compulsive gambler and stop scalping! Get into the longer term trend on the 4 hr and daily charts and you will be much more successful.

James the Giant:
If you want to survive in the Forex market, or any other, you need to stop being a compulsive gambler and stop scalping! Get into the longer term trend on the 4 hr and daily charts and you will be much more successful.

I like advise from junior member, member from april 2010.

Thanks any way.

James the Giant:

Read all to understand what is hapening here.

Get ideas for your treading. Learn. Every system has + and -, nothing is perfect.

I think that we have no gamblers arownd here. Everybody tries to find a secure way to make money with no lossing trades (if posible). That^s why this EA is not final and some people treade with it semi-auto.

Read on pages 40-41 to see how.

If you have a good system or an indicator to trade on 30M, 1H or 4H ^ll be helpfull for this EA.

My opinion is that is very dificult to trade on 1M or 5M if you don^t follow greater time frames. BUT between 2 points straight line is the nearest. Here we want the oposite. So if you put this EA in one direction with many small trades you have more profit than if have 1 trade in the same direction. Where is the gambling in that?

My idea is that if we put an indicator to greater TF like 30M or 1H and close the lossing trades when revesce is on and trade only in that direction will have big profit. The problem is that when the reverce hapens we have to losse the smaller amount of profit that we can.

I have found an indicator in this forum that can be helpfull.

Reason: