Aggressive scalp ea - page 64

Zabana:
Hi Steve. Use MACD4CZ 12-26-9 as standard, then drag in DiNapoli MACD via Navigator as a overlay, and change the settings to 12-26-9. These two lines will give You a nice cross =enter/exit. Some guys use 5-34-5 settings instead. VBR Z

Nice Indicators. Thank you for sharing!

Good to know - part II

2. Practice

- Can you please share with us what was problem? How to enable for real accounts?

MIG told me during registrations that I need to specifically require for my account to be EA enabled. Maybe that is reason? Thanks

First of all it sounds like you have a problem with the broker. I have had live accounts with each of FXDD, FXPro, and InstaTrader and none of them have required me to specifically request the account to allow EA's. The broker I am using right now for testing is InstaTrader. They allow you to open an account for even $25.00 or less and they allow lot sizes of only 100 units. IBFX also allows lot sizes of 100 units. So a lot size of .01 would equal 1 cent per pip. Trading this small of lot size I had to make a change in the code. In order to get the EA to work on the Live Account with (InstaTrader) I had to change a line in the Code;

From This:

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(1000*Lots)){

To This:

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(100*Lots)){

The 1000 has to be changed to 100 because with this broker (InstaTrader) a lot size of .01 = 100 units. Most brokers that offer lot sizes of .01 have their value set at 1000 units. Hope this helps.

- Your EA is almost perfect.

In tests I took back some positions due margincalls open and not closed.

After that, I started to use and using another idea that came up, maneuver the EA to operate only buy or only sell, thereby adding a daily pivot indicator and a SmoothedMA20 and only releasing the EA for work between levels M2 to

pivot to buy if price is above the SMA20 and M3 to pivot if the price is below the SMA20. Use TP = 15 and without SL.

- ... so you have to decide the trend before setting up the EA? so if the trend is up, you just put place buy order only? so what indicators you use to decide the trend? thanks thats true, this ea is great.. lets find good indicator to decide major trend..

i use this

File Type: rar ISO-8859-1__kuasaforex-is-free.rar

- make profit using this EA... follow trend from H4..if H4 buy then activate EA and set to buy only..

- I came across one recently, that you could run fairly safely if you observed a few minor changes to it, firstly run it on 12 or so currencies at once, secondly, only switch your MT4 software on every 8 hours or so, thirdly close all losing trades with 12 pips loss manually and close all trades with 50 pips profits, and your account will grow.

I think I have figured out a way to use the EA. By using Stochastic Oscillator with it this way; K%:20, D%:7 and slowing:20 then when the Stochastic show you a downtrend, you sell and vice versa for the uptrend.

You can use it both ways. I'm better at spotting strong ups or strong downs, so my preference is long only or short only. The perfect fully automated EA would discern the trend; up, down, or sideways, and trade accordingly.

Change your Stochastic this way; K%=20, D%=7, Slowing=20, Price field=Close/Close, MA method=Exponential

- It looks like You use MAMAv1 bands. A good thing is to add MA 55. When the MAMA bands cross the MA 55 line, you have a good enter/exit (M1). A good thing is also to watch the DiNapoli DEMA lines that You have on the MACD. Perhaps a ADX indicator could be useful here as well.

- On my live accounts, I just trade when I see a clear trend and on demo I like to play with the settings. I am usually follow the H1 trend using also the stochs with the settings you have provided and works great.

Also using the bolinger band indicator on H1 with period 50 and deviation 2. Usually when the price touches the lower band tends to retrace (go up) and vice-versa.

- If you can determine the trend visually (no indicator can determine the trend as well as you -yourself by looking at charts and price action) and let this EA run in that direciton only with sensible profit targets, lot sizes and

max opend trades then this EA can quickly make huge % gains to your account - for example CHF/JPY yesterday - long only, 100 max open trades 50pip TP on 30min timeframe...do a backtest (even better set max open trades to 1000 ).

- My opinion is that is very dificult to trade on 1M or 5M if you don^t follow greater time frames. BUT between 2 points straight line is the nearest. Here we want the oposite. So if you put this EA in one direction with many

small trades you have more profit than if have 1 trade in the same direction. Where is the gambling in that?

My idea is that if we put an indicator to greater TF like 30M or 1H and close the lossing trades when revesce is on and trade only in that direction will have big profit. The problem is that when the reverce hapens we have to losse the smaller amount of profit that we can.

I have found an indicator in this forum that can be helpfull. File Type: ex4 TudorGirl_Vorticity_2.ex4

3. ECN - 5 Digits

- I am not a programmer, do not know where to go wrong, can you help me? I am using iamfx the MT4 platform. Five-digit offer. I would like to test the EA: escape2reversed-2-maxorders escape-easy NO STOP I have downloaded the IamFx mt4 platform and opened a demo account. The problem is on the 5 digits. You have to add an additional "0" (zero) on some ea fields. If you want a 10 take profit, you must add 100 on the external variable for the ea settings. For instance, if you want 10 take profit, the "lTakeProfit" and "sTakeProfit" for 4 digits must be 10. FOR THE AMFX it must be 100. The same happens with other external variables like lTrailingStop, sTrailingStop, etc.

I have tested and worked fine.

Thank you escape for sharing us this EA. Thanks for all people who contributed it to improve the EA and sharing files as well.

I hope my English is understandable the bing translator had to help me out often.

Hey konker,

grate eplanation, thanks could you please post your escape EA version your are using for trading

TIA

es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1 with maxorders

Here is my first attempt at adjusting a program for metatrader. I think this altered ea should work on 4 and 5 digit brokers including ECN. I'm not too sure if I got the ECN ordering correct as I haven't tested that functionality yet. I hope someone on this forum does hehe. The ea also can trade on live accounts . The ea supports a maximum number of trades (total trades) limiter and also a maximum number of trades per currency pair limiter. The default values for these are 50 and 10 respectively. This means that the ea can have a maximum of 10 trades on five currency pairs to make a total of 50 trades.

I'm not a real programmer so please don't ask me to add an indicator because I really don't know how to do it.

The general consensus in this forum is that this ea should not be used to trade on real accounts without careful supervision. Best results are achieved during a trending market.

Now for the inputs to the ea and what they mean:

YourAccountNumber = 12345

Key in your real account number here (not necessary for demo accounts).

lTakeProfit = 10.0

This is the take profit target in pips for a long trade.

sTakeProfit = 10.0

This is the take profit target in pips for a short trade.

lStopLoss = 2000.0

This is the stop loss setting for a long trade.

sStopLoss = 2000.0

This is the stop loss setting for a short trade.

max_num_orders = 50

The total number of open trades allowed over all currency pairs.

max_orders_per_symbol = 10

The total number of open trades allowed on a particular currency pair.

clOpenBuy = Green

Colour of arrow placed on chart for a long trade.

clOpenSell = Red

Colour of arrow placed on chart for a short trade.

Name_Expert = "es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1"

The name of the ea.

magic_number = 789667

Unique number for the ea.

Slippage = 1

The maximum allowable price movement while placing a trade.

UseSound = FALSE

Play sound when trade is placed by ea (default is to not play a sound)

NameFileSound = "Alert.wav"

The wave file to be played if the UseSound feature is set to TRUE.

Lots = 0.1

The lot size of the trade.

reverseLogic = true

The default setting for the original es_capelast is false. When set to true, the ea will reverse the buy and sell order logic. Apparently is better when using this ea in a trending market to set this value to TRUE.

Have fun.

Note: Fixed bug that made chart comment always say that the ea is trading a LIVE account. New version is v1.01. Sorry about that.

Been Testing

Hi

I've been testing your EA and I'm very happy with the max orders & the max orders per pair.

What I'm noticing is that on some pairs it completely ignores the TP & SL and the drawdowns can get large & sometimes blow all the profit with one bad pair.

I use it semi-automatic - I determine trend direction and pick long or short and adjust that way.

Please check the code and see if there is a reason it sometimes ignores the TP & SL.

Thanks & Good Work

Jim (MrChips)

es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.02.mq4

Here is a new version that has a rudimentary check for broker trade conditions when the ea is initializing. I guess most brokers have a limitation on stop loss or take profit targets being set too close to the market price when the trade is placed (I'm also guessing ECN brokers don't have this limitation). During initialization, the ea will check the brokers requirements and display a message if the stop loss or profit targets are too tight. The message box will also display what the broker accepts as a minimum target. Once the message box is displayed the ea will close and you will have to start it again and alter the profit targets (as usual, using the dialog box) to satisfy your broker.

There is one new input for the ea:

gb_addSpread = FALSE

Adds the spread of the currency pair to the profit target.

Note: Seemed like a good idea at the time but after thinking about it I don't think it's necessary so I set the default value to false.

Changed the reverseLogic switch default to false so it behaves the same way as the original es_capelast.

diffent result

apelsinder:
It works only on flat tf any

In a trend only ea + trade sistems

Is better works only on buy or only sell

for example

these are my results with the same broker

i do not understand where is the mistake

maybe the leverage?

mah...

Files:
Reason: