Aggressive scalp ea - page 69

Hi, How are the arrow information compiled? Im seeing that is a loaded indicator for the EA?

Thanks

madcedar:
Here is a new version of the escape ea, es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.04.mq4. This one has a new switch called stagger. Stagger will stop the ea from putting multiple trades on at the same price (see description below).

Now for the inputs to the ea and what they mean:

• Note: Setting the time filter will control when the ea is able to open trades.

YourAccountNumber = 12345

Key in your real account number here (not necessary for demo accounts).

lTakeProfit = 10.0

This is the take profit target in pips for a long trade.

sTakeProfit = 10.0

This is the take profit target in pips for a short trade.

lStopLoss = 2000.0

This is the stop loss setting for a long trade.

sStopLoss = 2000.0

This is the stop loss setting for a short trade.

gb_addSpread = FALSE

Adds the spread of the currency pair to the profit target.

Note: Seemed like a good idea at the time but after thinking about it I don't think it's necessary so I set the default value to false.

max_num_orders = 100

The total number of open trades allowed over all currency pairs.

max_orders_per_symbol = 10

The total number of open trades allowed on a particular currency pair.

stagger_trades = TRUE

This switch is to force the ea to not to open a trade too close to the price of the trades that are already open (think of it as a multiple price hysteresis zone). The size of price distance (or gap) of the non-trade-zone is set by the buy_stagger and sell_stagger settings (below). The logic for buy and sell trades is handled separatly so it's possible to have a buy position and a sell position open at the same price.

buy_stagger = -1

Is the minimum distance the next buy order has to be away from any active buy order. There are two special settings. A setting of -2 (negative two) sets the buy_stagger to the value of the current spread. A setting of -1 sets the buy_stagger to an automatically set value. This value is calculated by dividing the take-profit (long position) by the maximum number of buy orders. A value greater than zero will set the stagger to that value.

sell_stagger = -1

Same as buy_stagger but it's applied to sell trades only.

max_num_buys_per_symbol=5

This switch limits the number of buy orders per currency. Obviously this value must be less than the max_orders_per_symbol. The maximum number of sell orders = max_orders_per_symbol - max_num_buys_per_symbol. So if the max_num_buys_per_symbol is set to 7 and max_orders_per_symbol is set to 10, it implies that the maximum number of sell orders must be 3.

close_all_trades=FALSE

This switch will close all open trades made by the ea outside of time filter period when set to true. When set to false, this switch will not close any open trades outside of the time filtered period.

clOpenBuy = Green

Colour of arrow placed on chart for a long trade.

clOpenSell = Red

Colour of arrow placed on chart for a short trade.

Name_Expert = "es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.04"

The name of the ea.

magic_number = 789667

Unique number for the ea.

Slippage = 1

The maximum allowable price movement while placing a trade.

UseSound = FALSE

Play sound when trade is placed by ea (default is to not play a sound)

NameFileSound = "Alert.wav"

The wave file to be played if the UseSound feature is set to TRUE.

Lots = 0.2

The lot size of the trade.

reverseLogic = FALSE

The default setting for the original es_capelast is false. When set to true, the ea will reverse the buy and sell order logic. Apparently is better when using this ea in a trending market to set this value to TRUE.

thanks Will try it out

Hi folks, New here..

I just started to trade currency, (demo right now) and plan to deposit Oct 25th, maybe longer, but pretty soon..

I started reading and studying the Forex 3 weeks ago. At first, I was on the hunt for the easy route, A ROBOT.. Then, after using the robot, I started to learn differant things. And have made great strides as of now..

So, I got off the Robot train, ans startd to trade for myself, and doing very well, I must say myself..

What I learned is, the differance between a great trade, and a good trade, is about a fraction of a second. In this game, Time definitly is money..

So, I got back on the EA Train.. Because, it makes sense.. I need to be faster on the trigger for my trades..

So, I took a crash course on understanding the workings of the EA..

Tryed a few differant EA's, then stumbled onto this thread.. Man-0-Man, so many options here,lol.. ALOT of EA's and updates..

Well, after trying EVERY EA in this thread, I have come to a conclusion of the best one that works for me..

POST #40

escape-maxorder-sl_nolimit_tp.mq4

It seems to be the best, JMO..

ITS PASSIVE, you must be there with it..

I have found a great system, a great plan of attack, and it works for me..

I did go thru and change a few things to make it work better for me..

#1. Use 5m charts ( with Heiken ashi, 2 MA's, 18-9, and a custom trend line)

#2 Watch one chart at a time

#3 Turn on EA when the time is right, and turn off after each round of trades, then revaluate the charts again.

#4 Look for cruising flows,

#5 Use EA, after a big swing of the currency, but wait 30 minutes for settlement

#6 be wary AT ALL TIMES

#7 Use in only 1-2 hour blocks of time.

#8 When you choose your currency pair, study the charts

#9 Turn on EA, When the ticker is oppisite of the trend, Meaning, if the current trend is favorable for for shorts, Turn EA on when the ticker is at the TOP, cause it seems to trick the EA into a short put, then, if the Currency drops, your covered, and not hanging there with victim tickets.

#10 BE SMART, THIS IS NOT 100% HANDS OFF,

OK, Im done, have a good one, and great Profits to all

So, just wanted to point this out..

Well, I just made a nice EA for crossover, so far so good..

EA Aggreasive

Can anyone here tell me everything thats is needed to be done on this EA to make it work perfectly as the best EA. just send me your opinion on what and what will make it the best ea to use for Scalping trades. I have contacted a programming company in Russia that will do it but they are asking me for what and what i need on them to programe on it so i can send all to them and pay for it all once and for all.

Email me mooadaannn@yahoo as soon as possible on by specifying the EA name.

Await your messages

get a qoute for the price, and I'll sell ya one for half the price, that works

Escape 1.04

mooadaannn:
Can anyone here tell me everything thats is needed to be done on this EA to make it work perfectly as the best EA. just send me your opinion on what and what will make it the best ea to use for Scalping trades. I have contacted a programming company in Russia that will do it but they are asking me for what and what i need on them to programe on it so i can send all to them and pay for it all once and for all.

Email me mooadaannn@yahoo as soon as possible on by specifying the EA name.

Await your messages

Have the Russians take this EA and try to get it to turn a profit. I have been demoing it and it just runs a large P/L and the equity goes down farther than the balance goes up. It never gets into positiive equity

Escape V1.04

madcedar:
Here is a new version of the escape ea, es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.04.mq4. This one has a new switch called stagger. Stagger will stop the ea from putting multiple trades on at the same price (see description below).

Now for the inputs to the ea and what they mean:

• Note: Setting the time filter will control when the ea is able to open trades.

YourAccountNumber = 12345

Key in your real account number here (not necessary for demo accounts).

lTakeProfit = 10.0

This is the take profit target in pips for a long trade.

sTakeProfit = 10.0

This is the take profit target in pips for a short trade.

lStopLoss = 2000.0

This is the stop loss setting for a long trade.

sStopLoss = 2000.0

This is the stop loss setting for a short trade.

gb_addSpread = FALSE

Adds the spread of the currency pair to the profit target.

Note: Seemed like a good idea at the time but after thinking about it I don't think it's necessary so I set the default value to false.

max_num_orders = 100

The total number of open trades allowed over all currency pairs.

max_orders_per_symbol = 10

The total number of open trades allowed on a particular currency pair.

stagger_trades = TRUE

This switch is to force the ea to not to open a trade too close to the price of the trades that are already open (think of it as a multiple price hysteresis zone). The size of price distance (or gap) of the non-trade-zone is set by the buy_stagger and sell_stagger settings (below). The logic for buy and sell trades is handled separatly so it's possible to have a buy position and a sell position open at the same price.

buy_stagger = -1

Is the minimum distance the next buy order has to be away from any active buy order. There are two special settings. A setting of -2 (negative two) sets the buy_stagger to the value of the current spread. A setting of -1 sets the buy_stagger to an automatically set value. This value is calculated by dividing the take-profit (long position) by the maximum number of buy orders. A value greater than zero will set the stagger to that value.

sell_stagger = -1

Same as buy_stagger but it's applied to sell trades only.

max_num_buys_per_symbol=5

This switch limits the number of buy orders per currency. Obviously this value must be less than the max_orders_per_symbol. The maximum number of sell orders = max_orders_per_symbol - max_num_buys_per_symbol. So if the max_num_buys_per_symbol is set to 7 and max_orders_per_symbol is set to 10, it implies that the maximum number of sell orders must be 3.

close_all_trades=FALSE

This switch will close all open trades made by the ea outside of time filter period when set to true. When set to false, this switch will not close any open trades outside of the time filtered period.

clOpenBuy = Green

Colour of arrow placed on chart for a long trade.

clOpenSell = Red

Colour of arrow placed on chart for a short trade.

Name_Expert = "es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.04"

The name of the ea.

magic_number = 789667

Unique number for the ea.

Slippage = 1

The maximum allowable price movement while placing a trade.

UseSound = FALSE

Play sound when trade is placed by ea (default is to not play a sound)

NameFileSound = "Alert.wav"

The wave file to be played if the UseSound feature is set to TRUE.

Lots = 0.2

The lot size of the trade.

reverseLogic = FALSE

The default setting for the original es_capelast is false. When set to true, the ea will reverse the buy and sell order logic. Apparently is better when using this ea in a trending market to set this value to TRUE.

What time frame do you recomend for this EA?

Escape 1.04

daytrader15:
What time frame do you recomend for this EA?

What pairs do you use for this EA

The backtest cannot be done.

"Order Modify error 130" Help of "FXDD MTXTREME" as for broker

Reason: