Buy/sell EAs and indicators - page 10

Found some

Hi,

found how to program sl Now is question how to program if the first ticket is hiten by sl that the system start to open orders from 0.01 and not continue with adding lots to the highest last number.

CU Roscos

P.S. still running well let see how sl will affect on profit. I set it on 50 points

Buy and sell scripts are on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180162

Roscos:
Hi,

found how to program sl Now is question how to program if the first ticket is hiten by sl that the system start to open orders from 0.01 and not continue with adding lots to the highest last number.

CU Roscos

P.S. still running well let see how sl will affect on profit. I set it on 50 points

HI Roscos,

How you find where to put sl?Can you share?I'am not a coder.

Thank you!

EA searched

Hello everyone !

Sorry for my bad english, but my last english session was 18 years ago.

I am searching an EA that can make 2 orders(Long and Short) with one Mouse-Click on the chart.

The EA must can set TP and SL automatically.

Shortly said: I need an EA for one Click-Order with 2 Orders.

I hope you can help me with a code.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards from sunny Germany.

Thomas

Simple Buy Sell Script with no SL or TP

I am looking for a simple Buy/Sell Script with no SL or TP which I can Hotkey and then have the "Swiss Army EA" take over. I have searched a number of forums and googled and there are many very sophisticated scripts. I have tried to alter the standard "Trade" script in MT4 which only places Buys to also Sell with no luck. Can someone help please.

dwp:
I am looking for a simple Buy/Sell Script with no SL or TP which I can Hotkey and then have the "Swiss Army EA" take over. I have searched a number of forums and googled and there are many very sophisticated scripts. I have tried to alter the standard "Trade" script in MT4 which only places Buys to also Sell with no luck. Can someone help please.

you can try creating an ea instead of script which may provide more benefits like controlling how many positions ( buys ) or ( sells ) to open and much more if needed .. etc have magic_numbers as well .. save it as a template

Once you open a Buy trade just apply another template that is Swiss Army Template etc ..

-Guyver

Many thanks for your response. Not quite what I am looking for. I am sure there will be a "simple" script somewhere. Cheers

dwp:
Many thanks for your response. Not quite what I am looking for. I am sure there will be a "simple" script somewhere. Cheers

oh well in that case you can just copy the sell or buy script you have and make it a buy/sell script whatever is needed which you dont have ... so you will have 2 scripts then 1 for buy or 1 for sell .. or if you want hedge you can add buy/sell in the same script .. we are talking scripts not ea i hope you know the differences... If not even this what u need then good luck finding one.. post here as well when you find it

-guyver

Reason: