Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 147

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

objectively, it is possible to take only the mantissa for calculations, and keep the exponent in mind as a scaling coefficient (lot multiplier).

it is not by chance that MQL (unlike C/C++) does not have functions for obtaining at least binary mantissa and exponent double

These are mantissas.

Well, look at the image on the mantissa screen. And?
There are a lot of such mantissas in Amsterdam, but there are verified mantissas (with reference) and again I repeat - the image on the screen.
It is necessary to remove data from them through buffers, form from them a matrix of equations of 16 pieces, with 8 unknowns, enter coefficients of dynamical impulses, evaluate the situation with the basket trend by algorithm, send a signal (major and minor) to the multicurrency robot, which provides processing of orders :-) test the sets on the account, not in the multiterster :-).
You can argue about the taste of Kamchatka crabs with those who have eaten them.

Here's a mantissa from Amsterdam, predicts the future.
Use it to your advantage.
Files:
CSS.v3.8.mq4  81 kb

Alexander Pryakha #:
Here's a verified mantissa from Amsterdam, predicts the future.
Use it for good.

Don't be ridiculous.

The iATR alone is enough to throw away.

It's funny to read about triangles. These guys are not triangles, they are bags in which they pack elk at Forex. Slope is a loop.

A loop can be decomposed into basic segments of broken segments.
Broken segments in the market trading algorithm based on the cluster indicator can be 4pcs, and it can be 8 or 512, it depends on the problem to be solved and the system of knowledge :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

don't be ridiculous.

The iATR alone is enough to throw away.

Well vibrasivay, :-))))
I'm not gonna argue.

Alexander Pryakha #:
Well, vibracei, :-))))

if you can explain what THIS shows, and why it's there at all, I won't throw it away:

double getSlope(string symbol,int tf,int shift)
  {
   double dblTma,dblPrev;
   int shiftWithoutSunday=shift;
   if(addSundayToMonday && sundayCandlesDetected && tf==PERIOD_D1)
     {
      if(TimeDayOfWeek(iTime(symbol,PERIOD_D1,shift))==0) shiftWithoutSunday++;
     }
   double atr=iATR(symbol,tf,85,shiftWithoutSunday+10)/10;
   double gadblSlope=0.0;
   if(atr!=0)
     {
      if(ignoreFuture)
        {
         // int barSymbol = iBarShift( symbol, tf, iTime( Symbol(), tf, shiftWithoutSunday ), true );
         dblTma=iMA(symbol,tf,16,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,shiftWithoutSunday);
         dblPrev=(iMA(symbol,tf,16,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,shiftWithoutSunday+1)*231+iClose(symbol,tf,shiftWithoutSunday)*20)/251;
        }
      else
        {
         dblTma=calcTma(symbol,tf,shiftWithoutSunday);
         dblPrev=calcTma(symbol,tf,shiftWithoutSunday+1);
        }
      gadblSlope=(dblTma-dblPrev)/atr;
     }

return ( gadblSlope );

}

for reference, iATR lags by 1/2 period, LWMA by 1/3, Tma redraws at a depth of 20 bars.

Alexander Pryakha #:
Here is a verified mantissa from Amsterdam, predicting the future.
You are welcome to use it.
Thank you.

Please see the title post in this thread to understand - what to discuss at all, and what is already available publicly.

Grigori.S.B #:

Rena, the very beginning was earlier than 13 years ago.
You already had a grail then, so you are very modest ...
I am even afraid to calculate how much you earned in 13 years with a measly 20-30% / month.
The calculator boiled up, overflowed and swore at me, and manually paper is not enough ))))

today 2 out of 3 available

because 2 merged into one,

I finally found the formula I needed for the robot.

As it turns out, he ended up implementing the strategy of both.

And the post you cite in the link is about pair trading,

I had already implemented pair trading in a triangle a long time ago, but I traded manually, because I didn't have a formula.

Now everything is only robot.

I told you about the 2nd one above

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

if you can tell me what it shows and what it's for, I won't throw it away:

for reference, iATR lags by 1/2 period, LWMA by 1/3, Tma redraws at a depth of 20 bars.

I may be a little lost on what is being discussed. Multicurrency arbitrage? Point your finger where there is a multicurrency indicator in this thread, a robot for trading on it and some results.
Overflow of empty, chatter in the smoking room with gloomy forecasts....
I traded on this indicator Baluda.
I have written an algorithm for this indicator - utility Expert with a signal block for automatic trading. Maybe I will post it for free, I will think about it.
Baluda is available on mql, enter his nickname in the search and see what kind of person he is:-)

Roman Poshtar #:

Can I have specific examples in figures and formulae? I'd appreciate it.

if A B C currency rates USDxxx (brought to a common base), then each of them fluctuates O(ln) .

When lots are taken proportional to 1/ln(x):

+A/ln(A)+B/ln(B)+C/ln(C) ; the signs +- can be any, as well as the number of summands.

we get a synthetic "identical to natural", with minimal fluctuations (as in all)

and the general rules are also true for it: 1 point per minute is the speed of local light, and so on.

Reason: