Close All Open Positions?

Hey everyone,

Just curious if there is a way in MT4 to close all open positions with only one action - a "close all open positions" button if you will.

Thanks for any help.

lonespruce.

lonespruce:
Hey everyone,

Just curious if there is a way in MT4 to close all open positions with only one action - a "close all open positions" button if you will.

Thanks for any help.

lonespruce.

There are scripts or EAs somewhere here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Some people said that it does not work but it worked for me.

lonespruce:
Hey everyone,

Thanks for any help.

lonespruce.

Use this one

It will close all open order with the current (selected chart) pair

Files:
closeall2.mq4  2 kb

elihayun:
Use this one It will close all open order with the current (selected chart) pair

Hi elihayun,

Thanks for sharing, this is what I have been look for some time now. But if you will pardon my little computer knowlegde, how do I install or put this file in

my MT trading platform?

Thanks.

KayLaw.

KayLaw:
Hi elihayun,

Thanks for sharing, this is what I have been look for some time now. But if you will pardon my little computer knowlegde, how do I install or put this file in

my MT trading platform?

Thanks.

KayLaw.

Put this file in your scripts directory and compile it

From where can I get the scripts directory? Thanks for you responses.

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\scripts

I'm a newbie. Whats the best site for downloading MT4.

You have quite a few choices. There is a thread here on the forum with some opinions that you could weigh for yourself. Go to search and input "MT4 Brokers-Metatrader Brokers" and click on and peruse that thread.

bee:
I'm a newbie. Whats the best site for downloading MT4.

Much Thanks Goldensight.

To close all positions on MT4 with a button, in Internet you can find is a lot of MT4 scripts to make this.

You can also simply Download source code for this Expert Advisor to use it for yourself. It is very simple to implement and to use. Trading is not that much difficult now when I have this EA.

Reason: