Aggressive scalp ea - page 66

grome:
Hello

I have tried differents TF but the result is the same.

I want to know if some know Terminator EA..

i tried to check if there are some posts, but not have found anyone

I have made backtest with incredible resuls.

For put it here i need to ask o is free??

Nb: sorry for my bad english, is not my language, i am italian

I have Terminator. It is not for free.

Send me olive oile I will send u Terminator.

olive oil? do you have a link to this?

qwertymyfx:
olive oil? do you have a link to this?

fangula...

madcedar:
Here is a new version that has a rudimentary check for broker trade conditions when the ea is initializing. I guess most brokers have a limitation on stop loss or take profit targets being set too close to the market price when the trade is placed (I'm also guessing ECN brokers don't have this limitation). During initialization, the ea will check the brokers requirements and display a message if the stop loss or profit targets are too tight. The message box will also display what the broker accepts as a minimum target. Once the message box is displayed the ea will close and you will have to start it again and alter the profit targets (as usual, using the dialog box) to satisfy your broker.

There is one new input for the ea:

gb_addSpread = FALSE

Adds the spread of the currency pair to the profit target.

Note: Seemed like a good idea at the time but after thinking about it I don't think it's necessary so I set the default value to false.

Changed the reverseLogic switch default to false so it behaves the same way as the original es_capelast.

Could somebody add a timefilter on this EA?

Arjan

Hi all,

Long time does not "hear" anything from you. Hope you all have found the correct settings and a way to use this EA.

If you are already rich, please let me know how you did it

Anyway, is there any updated information about the EA? Are you still uting it?

Best regards

Paulo

batalhadematos:
Hi all,

Long time does not "hear" anything from you. Hope you all have found the correct settings and a way to use this EA.

If you are already rich, please let me know how you did it

Anyway, is there any updated information about the EA? Are you still uting it?

Best regards

Paulo

The proper way to use this EA is semi automated. You will have to turn it on and off based on the trend. Otherwise, it will lose lots of money.

Hi PC Biz,

Nica to hear from you.

Can you please share how do you detect the trend?

Which indicators and timeframe? Can you please post a template with some instructions on how to read the chart?

Best regards

Paulo

batalhadematos:
Hi PC Biz,

Nica to hear from you.

Can you please share how do you detect the trend?

Which indicators and timeframe? Can you please post a template with some instructions on how to read the chart?

Best regards

Paulo

I don't use templates to detect the trend. I just draw trend lines in the 4H and daily charts to see if the trend is going up or down. When the 5 minute chart starts going the same direction, then you can use this EA in the prevailing direction.

madcedar:
Here is a new version that has a rudimentary check for broker trade conditions when the ea is initializing. I guess most brokers have a limitation on stop loss or take profit targets being set too close to the market price when the trade is placed (I'm also guessing ECN brokers don't have this limitation). During initialization, the ea will check the brokers requirements and display a message if the stop loss or profit targets are too tight. The message box will also display what the broker accepts as a minimum target. Once the message box is displayed the ea will close and you will have to start it again and alter the profit targets (as usual, using the dialog box) to satisfy your broker.

There is one new input for the ea:

gb_addSpread = FALSE

Adds the spread of the currency pair to the profit target.

Note: Seemed like a good idea at the time but after thinking about it I don't think it's necessary so I set the default value to false.

Changed the reverseLogic switch default to false so it behaves the same way as the original es_capelast.

Thanks a lot. I look forward to testing this version of the scalper asap.

Es_capelast>_

I am trying, on accounts demo obviously, how much you/they have already experimented some (Mr.Chips, Madcedar, which every thanks is owed for the improved version and proper also with the brokers ECN, and others) and that is: I determine trend direction and after pick long or short and adjust that way.

I have however met some problem: the EA, first of all, has an own logic therefore not always, if the in relief trend is long, selecting "only buy" it performs orders buy but, simply it doesn't perform some order,; the other problem is that if the number of the orders is limited to 10, for instance, and they have been open 10 orders, as soon as these reach the TP, the EA opens other orders in the same sense but, at times, this is not opportune: how to do to manage the open orders without making to open of it of the others?

I would appreciate some suggestion from the traders more shrewd and with a lot of more experience of mine.

Reason: